Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Shoe Gold

Rich68

Yes, just as stated.

James once joked about panning out the gravel that we have in out shoes when we get back to the truck. So I decided to do just that.

I left my shoes out in the sun for a few days to completely dry them out and allow me to fully shake out all of the sand. Then I panned it.

This is what I got. A small flake and 2 fly poops. It really works!

http://eastbaygpaa.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=186937745

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

November 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

We should have our next outing in your shoe's.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

November 22, 2013 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

Ima stake claim on the toe area.

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

November 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

Rich's Shoe Concetrates. $10 per bag!

--

November 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

robert marsh - GOLDPICKERROB
Hi how are u doing ..l just got a used camper for my truck We need to hookup and get some gold......
November 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

Sounds good. Day trips are starting to wear on me.

--

November 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doug
Hello, good topic, I occe panned out the dirt on my boots,digging tools and what was in the bottom of my back pack. Its true, Gold is whare you find it. Happy Turkey day to all
November 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.