Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > EBP Christmas Party

Jere-Miner

I would like to say thank you to all who made the Great Food, donated Wonderful Prizes for the Raffle, and to the board for providing such a great time for our club to mingle around the holidays. Rachel and I had a Great time! It was nice to get out and see all your wonderful smiling faces and get to catch up with good friends Old and New, I hope everyone had as good a time as we did. I believe yall are one of the best group of people I have met and am greatful for the friends I have made along the way.

yours truly, JERE-Miner 

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

December 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Jere-Miner,

sweet.

i'd also like to thank everyone. lest i again forget someone as i did last night, "Thanks Everyone!" 

was good to see you and Rachel, as well as so many others. i regret not being able to spend enough time with each person individually. i hope there'll be that time available in the future, at mtgs and outings.

And congratulations to all the folks who were "gifted" with presents.

later, sourdough joe

--

December 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Irene

Had a great time!!!

December 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim

Yes it was a great party. I agree we do have a great group of people, I always look forward to seeing all of you. Happy holidays to all and a Happy New year.

--

Jim Patterson

December 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivan

It was a great party. I didn't win the 50/50 but I did win a picker. Thanks to everyone who made this party a success, can't wait till next year.

--
December 15, 2013 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

None of my tickets were picked but I had a great time anyway. I ate too much. The fantastic meatballs were my down fall. Hope we all make the next outing.

--

joe davis squabman

December 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Irene

Glad you liked the meatballs! I had only made them one time before (Thursday for another potluck, there were a lot leftover, but not this time!).  I personally LOVED the turkey and sweet potatoes!

December 16, 2013 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LW

We had a great time ourselves! Thank you all for the great job and all the donations and Family fun! Dalton, Alice Gary and myself wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!...Dalton is still smiling Jerry and Goldie! Thank you again.

--

Be Blessed and may your pans be full of the color 

December 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Where are the pictures of the party?

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

December 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Robert posted some on Meetup....

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

December 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stormscrambler

i missed it i wish i could have came but the holidays and work and family are kicking my butt

--

i would rather sleep out side :D

December 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.