Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I Bar Video

Eric
Site Owner

Hey all...

I have finally finished editing our Italian Bar video!...When I got home I spent almost a week importing 5 hours of video footage and another 2 weeks editing! The finished video is almost an hour long, it includes: Interviews, clips from our auction, potluck, raffle, gold split, educational, dredging, power sluicing, panning, lots of random footage....I have been shooting video for almost 25 years, and this is not your typical vacation looking video. I am offering the video at $15 which includes a custom cover case...Just so you know 100% of this money go's to the club to help us buy our own claim! Once Pucky gives the final OK they will be ready for sale. I can also ship these to you, shipping is $5.00 and that is 3 day priority mail. I am listing a youtube link below to give a quick view of the video...REMEMBER: youtube videos look crappy...the clip is very quck with only a sound track laid over it...THIS IS TO ONLY GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WILL SEE You can pre order now, this will give me an idea of how many to make..................more info to come soon

Thanks

Eric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N74iGNYTdA

--

JUST KEEP DIGGING

August 23, 2009 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

HI Eric I will take 2 videos Thanks Don smith

August 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HurtHawk

Eric,

I will take one copy.

Rick

August 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

Hey all..

Just a quick update...the videos are ready!!!! I'm still waiting for the final OK to release. The Italian Bar video is an edited 58 minute look into the trip we had in July..Complete with a custom case...If you are interest the videos are $15 and another $5 for shipping if I need to ship it to you..The profits from the videos will go to the club to help acquire our own claim..If you have an interest in a video, please post me a note here to secure you a copy. These are custom made and I will only make these for a short amount of time.....If you live out of the area and want one shipped to you, AND you have a Paypal account you can send a Paypal payment to me ([email protected]). If you don't have a Paypal account you can send a paypent to:

Eric Ledbetter

PO Box 4742

Antioch, CA 94531

I then will make a donation to the club. Please see my prior post for a link to the I Bar teaser clip.....Remember Youtube is a low quality rendition of what you will receive.

--

JUST KEEP DIGGING

August 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

HI Eric , I will take 1 more video for a total of 3 videos, no shipping. I will pick them up when there ready Thank again Don Smith

August 26, 2009 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

:) HI ERIC I want to thank you  very much on your outstanding hard work on the Ibar video it is great, what a great job you have done. thank you again Don

August 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

I have another batch of the Italian Bar videos ready to go...I haven't had much response for these,  it's really a great 1 hour video. If you have an interest you need to let me know ASAP....I'm going to put an end to the project soon....when it's done...it's done. I can ship it to you...you can stop by Big 5 in Concord where I work....or let Pucky know...

Thanks again for those who have donated :D

Eric

--

JUST KEEP DIGGING

September 4, 2009 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I will take one also! 

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Folks; Time is getting short for getting your order in for the video, if you have not done so, PLEASE let us know if you would want one as soon as possible; Thank You!!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 5, 2009 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

I want one.....

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

September 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenny K

Hey Eric,

I want one copy and I'll pick up at the 9/23 meeting. Thanks for all the hard work.

Kenny

--

Kenny-If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly!                   

September 9, 2009 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Thank you Eric!!! Our club really appreciates all you do for us!!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 10, 2009 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I have the video's at my house now; Thanks Eric!!! I will have them at the Outing the 19th and will save them for those who can only make the meeting the 23rd

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 11, 2009 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

I would like to thank all of you for making the video a success....I would also like to thank those who did interviews and took time away from digging...There is a batch of these now with Pucky available to purchase...I'm going to wait until after the next meeting to pull the plug on the project...just to make sure we have enough...If you live out of the area..these can still be mailed to you....Once again ALL income from this are donated to the club

If you have any further video ideas that might help the club let me know, I'm flexable...Other than that I have a few other ideas that I will let the club know of soon..

Thanks again

Eric..

--

JUST KEEP DIGGING

September 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Could you put up who has one on hold ? I think I have one on hold, but I might be wrong. Do I ? If your going to be up at Bear River, I'll see you there.

--

September 13, 2009 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I have 1 saved for you Scotty Boy; you want me to bring it to the outing?

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 13, 2009 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

That sound's like a plan.

--

September 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

I don't know if hubby told you to hold one for us or not.. We definitely want at least one video!

His name is Gold Fever Dave

September 15, 2009 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

You may pick it up at the meeting

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 15, 2009 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

dam right i want one lol lol

September 16, 2009 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.