Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Has anyone had experience with the Jobe Highbanker with pump kit?

RobynM

Hi everyone,

AMRA has me feverish once again, and I'm considering purchasing the Jobe High Banker and pump kit from Black Cat Mining. Has anyone had experience with it? does it compare to the Keene A52 with High Banker Kit?

Thanks

Robyn

--

" :)"

February 3, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Robyn, Where can you use it right now with our claims off limits??? The pump alone weighs 27 LBS!!! I don't know about you but I would need some sort of cart to haul it around if I had one.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

February 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

The AMRA claims Steve :)  Forestry also allows Highbankers at Yankee Jim's. I verified this with a Ranger at Yankee Jim's, the water is really low in the American River right now too so the river bottom is accessible without  needing a diving rig lol

--

" :)"

February 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

I am thinking of purchasing the Jobe highbanker J6529 with the 5.5hp pump upgrade for about $900. I believe its the best bang for the buck... The reason for the upgrade on the engine, so i can run water alonger distance.

--

"nobody ever drowned himself in his own sweat"

February 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grubstake Wyatt

Wyattearp at February 4, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I am thinking of purchasing the Jobe highbanker J6529 with the 5.5hp pump upgrade for about $900. I believe its the best bang for the buck... The reason for the upgrade on the engine, so i can run water alonger distance.

I have a new Keene Highbanker for sale if your still interested? $1000 firm! 925-759-3060 ask for Wyatt
February 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

What model is your highbanker, engine hp Ty

--

February 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

Wyattearp at February 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM

What model is your highbanker, engine hp Ty

Robyn i found the jobe highbanker J6532 thats with the 5.5 hp pump cheaper at GoldRuchTradingPost.com $803 and ordered it! no freight charge either. Since they are in Oregon no sales tax either!!

--

February 7, 2014 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

that GoldRushTradingPost.com sorry for typo

--

February 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grubstake Wyatt
I have a new highbanker power sluice Keene model # HBCK with a Honda GXH and P-90 pump and all the hoses and couplers and accessory attachments for additional spray hose! I love it and not to heavy! I'm purchasing a larger unit cause I have 3 buddy's that can help me feed a larger one! You only live once! :-)
February 7, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

My Jobe highbanker/dredge finally arrived and it looks great! I can't wait to try it out but have to wait until middle of march. I am going to the AMRA claim on the North Yuba River first.  Good luck out there getting that yellow stuff! I am not going to be able to make the outing this month and sure wanted to go. 

--

February 13, 2014 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.