Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Gold Prospecting tomorrow 3/19

Gary Chance

All,

Anyone interested in mining tomorrow in the mountains and want to carpool from the San Jose area give me a call. 408-728-2396.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

March 18, 2014 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Wish i could Gary. I'm stuck working. Thanks for the shout out.

--

March 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sand Shark (Matt Pena)

I'm doing some digging Saturday.  Trying to still figure out what river to go to.  Bear River again sounds nice 

--

March 19, 2014 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charles malone

Going up Hwy 70 Tuesday and coming back Friday. Just need to get out an camp If I find a place or motel if I have too, do a little metal detecting, sluice n pan, fish. Im open to where to go. 

April 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

charles malone

charles malone at April 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Going up Hwy 70 Tuesday and coming back Friday. Just need to get out an camp If I find a place or motel if I have too, do a little metal detecting, sluice n pan, fish. Im open to where to go. 

Going up Hwy 70 Tuesday and coming back Friday. Just need to get out an camp If I find a place or motel if I have too, do a little metal detecting, sluice n pan, fish. I'm open to where to go. where I can go??? Be nice to find EBP area or UPI, GPAA. Last summer my dad had a stroke up in Reno last may and consumed my hole summer. This summer is MINE :) I hope. I'm in need of buddy's and a place to go. I'm semi retired with lots of time on my hands sense I'm Finley back in walnut creek..

April 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Hi Charles, Bear River is ok camping is allowed, I don't know about the fishing though. The clubs 155 is great but closed due to the Rim Fire till this November. Steve has some good ideas about places to camp, fish, and pan! Fishing sounds great to me, mmm pan frying over a campfire!

--

" :)"

April 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Hello Charles...Have you tried to post for a friend/buddy/fellow prospector on Meetup? I am recovering from spinal surgery, but am planning to spend a lot of time at my claims this year. You are more than welcome to come along/meetup there, Just let me know, as I need to know who comes and goes....:)

http://www.meetup.com/Gold-Prospectors

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

April 15, 2014 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

charles malone at April 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM

charles malone at April 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Going up Hwy 70 Tuesday and coming back Friday. Just need to get out an camp If I find a place or motel if I have too, do a little metal detecting, sluice n pan, fish. I'm open to where to go. where I can go??? Be nice to find EBP area or UPI, GPAA. Last summer my dad had a stroke up in Reno last may and consumed my hole summer. This summer is MINE :) I hope. I'm in need of buddy's and a place to go. I'm semi retired with lots of time on my hands sense I'm Finley back in walnut creek..

Charles,

ooooopps, too late, you've already gone.

maybe when you get back,  the club does have a claim off  hwy 70, a couple miles, as does the gpaa. see me at the next club mtg, 1 May 2014.   several options in that neck of the woods.  thanks.

re your post on the guestbook and comments, you will have to contact gpaa to insure points go to club.  the club can verify after the fact with their qrtly update of points received, but they do not allow the club to "claim" points for sign-ups. individuals doing the sign-up have to id the club chapter to get their sign-up points.

hope you had a successful trip.

later, sourdough joe

--

April 16, 2014 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.