Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > April Club Outing at Mokobbleme Club Claim?

joel1316

If I'm not mistaken, the April club outing will be at Mokobbleme?

If so, are hand dredges like the Gold N Sand allowed there?

--

Joel

March 21, 2014 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg Arend

Yes Joel along with highbankers and sluice boxes.     Greg

March 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

Thanks Greg! Much appreciated.

--

Joel

March 21, 2014 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

My good gas mileage scraper Subaru will be ready for April and I am definitely coming to the outing. I'm hoping to come to the meeting too, if Erich gets of work that Thursday. Steve you said rock breaking tools and something with a pump is best there? I don't have a High Banker yet (Car repairs are expensive) but I'm going to bring a Gold Rush Nugget Bucket to try out. We still haven't tried it lol.

--

" :)"

March 23, 2014 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Well I hope you fill your bucket with nuggets!! :lol:

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

March 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

We're not making it to the club meeting even though I put it on the calendar with Erich a month ago. He forgot and is working. I'm slow burning right now.

--

March 24, 2014 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

I think I'm going to pass out.

(Holding my breath to see if RobynM cancels on the outing) ;)

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

March 25, 2014 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

Just a heads up, the water is going to be cold!

I've prospected Big Bar area in the middle of summer while it was 105 degrees, but the water was still ice cold! brrrrr.....

--

Joel

March 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

RobynM at March 23, 2014 at 8:44 PM

My good gas mileage scraper Subaru will be ready for April and I am definitely coming to the outing. I'm hoping to come to the meeting too, if Erich gets of work that Thursday. Steve you said rock breaking tools and something with a pump is best there? I don't have a High Banker yet (Car repairs are expensive) but I'm going to bring a Gold Rush Nugget Bucket to try out. We still haven't tried it lol.

robyn i will testify that subarus are one of the safest cars you can drive! I have proof! ours is going to be totaled out by the insurance adjuster soon, got T BONED on friday and the car is still in perfect driving condition..  BTW the side impact did not move more than 3 inches into the cab of the vehicle..  and the drive train was un harmed.  good luck with your trek... I might try to catch a ride with some other folks hope to see you there

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

March 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM
We're coming maybe even the meeting if the Subaru is back from the mountain mechanic by then. Erich did take off after all we're having an axle replaced though.
--

March 26, 2014 at 6:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM
Omg Jere miner are you both alright? Getting T boned is major. I'm hoping to buy one of your classifiers at the meeting Rich :)
--

March 26, 2014 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

yeah were fine i was the only one in the vehicle at the time. I took a toyota camry to the passanger side doors. Rachel is a little sad It was her first car she bought herself. I am trying to buy another vehicle before she gets her new car from the insurance. If i can find one i will drive it out to the meeting.

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

March 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Good to hear that you are both ok Jere, are you buying another Subaru? :)

--

March 27, 2014 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.