Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Mokobbleme outing

Steve

Hi everyone,

I will be parked within a hundred yards or so of the first claim marker along Electra and the club banner will be displayed on the road side of my truck. I'm not sure if I'll deploy the canopy due to limited parking space but the table and sign up sheet will be behind my truck. Hope to see you there.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

April 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Maps are posted under the event if you click on the left sidebar menu "Events, Polls and Surveys".

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

April 6, 2014 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

Thanks guys!  See you there!

--

Joel

April 7, 2014 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Also, remember as we voted on at the last mtg, our May 10, outing will be at this same location. 

See you on Saturday,

sourdough joe

--

April 7, 2014 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeker

Joe, I won't be able to get up there on Saturday, but Friday is possible. If I go, are the claim boundaries well marked? Or might I need more detailed directions?

April 9, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Seeker, yes the claim is well marked. You will come to the first 4x4 post on the right when traveling up Electra road, the claim runs until you reach the next one.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

April 9, 2014 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Seeker,

you can see what the marker looks like and maybe pick up on other visual markers by viewing the pictures of the claim we took in the photo section. :D

--

April 9, 2014 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Hi Steve, Erich and I will be there early, could you bring the new club releases so we can sign and turn them in please? And yes we are definitely coming lol. Our Subaru is in good enough shape to drive up, and we're looking forward to the drive and fresh air :)

--

" :)"

April 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Robyn,

I'll have the outing and release of liability sheets but if you want a membership/claims card you'll have to see Gary.

--

April 10, 2014 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

We'll get the claims card from Gary if he's there, thanks Steve. We only go to the claims with the club, both Eastbay and the DGD other wise we're surfing lol! :D

--

April 10, 2014 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Though I may be building a Kentucky Long Rifle, then we will be at the firing range too! :D

--

April 10, 2014 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Gary won't be able to make it.  If  I remember to grab the cards and 2014 waiver, I'll should have them.

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

April 10, 2014 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Robyn,

I have a Jonathan Browning mountain rifle and a Lyman Great Plains Rifle both in 50 cal.. They are cap and ball front stuffers. :)

--

April 10, 2014 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave

Hey Steve

My wife Brenda and I will be heading that way sat. as well and still need to sign a waiver form and get cards.I'll ask you about them when we sign in.Other than that,we plan on cleaning some cracks and see what we can find.We'll post some pictures of what we find.

--

Dave

April 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Noice Steve!  BTW it's going to be a sunny 75 degrees in Jackson this Saturday :)  I would love to have a classic elephant gun to take to the range Steve :D I'm thinking about a black powder Navy Revolver too :D But the Kentucky Long Rifle has such history behind it, that part of American History has always been a fascinating favorite of mine. Nathaniel Green is an ancestor of Erich's btw. :D

--

April 11, 2014 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Everyone,  

Since Gary will not be at the outing, I'll have the claims leases for active members.   As I'm up there for mining too,  I will be "open" by my silver 2003 Tacoma (EBP yellow sticker on left rear window) in the morning until 9am,  noontime for lunch,  and I plan on leaving between 4-5pm

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

April 11, 2014 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CJLOTTI3

hi everyone, i hope you all have a great time at the new claim!   i wish i could be there, but i just couldnt break freee from the grind, lol

have fun all!

--

April 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivan

Fun day out on the new claim. Found some small stuff, but have about 3/4 of a 2.5 gal bucket of cons to go through. Some of which was on top of a clay layer, so I hope to find some nice gold.

--
April 13, 2014 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

How did everyone do?  We didn't too hot, the crevices looked good, but only produced a couple tiny flakes....

--

Joel

April 14, 2014 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Hi everyone, Erich and I couldn't make it after all, a part for our Subaru arrived late and we had problems with it. Wish we could have been there.

--

April 14, 2014 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.