Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > new member

stve k

Just getting started.  Thinking of going to next meeting.  Worthwhile?  Any suggestions for a begginer?  Anyone looking for some help in exchange for knowledge?

May 19, 2014 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Hello Steve. Welcome to the club! Please come to the meeting and see what we are about, the club also has some basic mining tools you might be interested in also. I am going out this weekend to do some mining at one of our clubs claims, you welcome to come along and see what gold mining is about.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

May 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lenny

Gary, are you going down to Jackson? If so what day are you going down. Does anybody know if the water level has dropped.

--

May 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wyattearp

Welcome steve to the club and good luck finding the yellow stuff!! Take care, Ron

--

"nobody ever drowned himself in his own sweat"

May 20, 2014 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Lenny, It will be Saturday. Not worried about the water level anymore, Ramos and I went in half on a 2 man raft to get across the river.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

May 20, 2014 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stve k

sounds like a great time.  how can we meet up, close to a BART station?  I am up for a challenge.  Right now I have yet to purchase a pan but dont get me wrong.  Very serious about subject.  Physically fit and a lil crazy. Sounds like you and guy named Ramos are the guys to be dealing with.  You guys are out doing it!  I have alot of questions and willing to shovel some gravel for tuition.  I am a greenhorn but have studied lr2000.  Interested in getting a claim.  Do you have one?  Thanks for reply, if we cant do weekend, will attend meeting for sure.    . 

--
May 20, 2014 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stve k

email me at [email protected]   if possible to meet up or have future opportunities

May 21, 2014 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tzig

stve k at May 19, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Just getting started.  Thinking of going to next meeting.  Worthwhile?  Any suggestions for a begginer?  Anyone looking for some help in exchange for knowledge?

I'm another newbe... would be interested to get my feet wet as well. Is that possible? Would be great. have a pan, but no classifiers yet or sluece.. Glad there is a group in my area. 

--
May 21, 2014 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

tzig

I have a car fits four besides me. Happy to help out. If I can string along. [email protected]  

May 21, 2014 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lenny

Gary, you beat me across the river. I hope you guys find some good color. I am going to try something new at the claim.I am bringing my coolie to help me. Just joking Dianes grand son wants learn to prospect.See you Saturday.

--

May 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.