Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Feather River Club Claim on Friday or Saturday

Lord Olbaid

I would like to prospect the feather river club claim on Friday or Saturday (July 5). I am a member but have not been to the claim on my own. Are there any formalities to accessing the claim?

Are there any members that would like to meet me at the claim?

-Jesus

July 2, 2014 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

The Feather River Smokin Chips claim is no longer a EBP Club Claim!

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

July 2, 2014 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

When did that happen?

The club has gotten REALLY bad about sharing info.

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

July 3, 2014 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Did we sell it or did GPAA win some sort of dispute over it. I know they listed it as one of theirs in the pick and shovel newsletter. Is it now a GPAA claim we can still use as members of GPAA?? :/ 

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 3, 2014 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grubstake Wyatt

Hey there, does anyone wanna do some prospecting this weekend?

Call me at 925-759-3060 ask for Wyatt 

July 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Rich, Steve, and others,

it "Happened" at the last mtg.

Gary Chance will be doing an amendment to the claims guide soon showing that claim as void, or closed, or sold, or whatever.

yes, there was a problem with ownership, and overclaiming and "due diligence", but i am not going to spell it out here. i figure that's why to attend the mtg.

/s/ sourdough joe 

--

July 4, 2014 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

It seems to me that if Smokin Chips was no longer ours, for whatever reason, and the board knew it at the last meeting, then the membership should have been told then so no one would have their holiday plans ruined! 

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 4, 2014 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

The meetings should be for the club and members to make decisions on club matters. And for some fund raising and some socializing too.

I think the forum is the exact place to spell out why thing are the way they are.

For one reason or the other, many cannot make the meetings, so the IMPORTANT stuff should be posed online. LIke the loss of a club claim.

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

July 4, 2014 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

All the Smokin Chips claim is no longer EBP's claim! There was an ongoing dispute with GPAA about the claim ownership. We tried to dispute GPAA claim but in the end we lost our dispute! The claim is gone! Sorry if the knowledge of the claim loss wasn't posted. It wasn't pleasant for any of the board members either! 

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

July 5, 2014 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

james 48

I remember hearing at the last meeting  that the club no longer had the Feather river claim . 

July 8, 2014 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.