Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > BEAR RIVER VIDEO

SCORPIOTOYOU

HEY EVERY ONE I JUST GOT DONE WITH MY YOU/TUBE VIDEO,S OF BEAR RIVER CAMP AREA... IT MOSTLY DEALS WITH WHAT I DID , BUT AT THE END IT GETS BETTER IN PART TWO, WERE I DID A PROMO FOR THE CLUB AND GOLD THAT DAY.

HOPE YOU LIKE AND HERE IS THE LINKS.

PART ONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YDQYI0QHI

PART TWO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvXy65zTY0Y

HAVE A GOOD ONE AND THANK TO HURTHAWK FOR ASKING ME TO JOIN THE OUTING AND THE CLUB!

FRED/ SCORPIOTOYOU

September 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Thanks for the video's!! Great work!!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HurtHawk

Hey Fred,

It was nice to finally meet you face to face (or in our case..vidoecam to videocam).

Nice gold but you really have to move alot of material to get it. I will process my cons and post my video tomorrow.

Glad to have you in the club.

Happy hunting,

Rick

September 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

been watching your videos for a while now,looking foward to meeting you all on the next outing we can attend 

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

September 22, 2009 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

Pucky at 12:01PM on Sep 21, 2009

Thanks for the video's!! Great work!!

thanks pucky.. i want to do a better vid of the next outting i can make sounds like fun to me. had a blast down at the river that day and was really happy to join the club.  do you have a idea what is for the next outting?

September 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

komodo at 12:27AM on Sep 22, 2009

been watching your videos for a while now,looking foward to meeting you all on the next outing we can attend 

komodo, cool! thanks for watching.. i try to video the things i do to the best i can so it brings people out to prospect or enjoy the out doors. you cant dig up gold in your front room..lol ive tried it dont work......:tongue:

just walk up and say hello, i get that all the time on the river. looking forward to meeting you too.!

September 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

HurtHawk at 11:34PM on Sep 21, 2009

Hey Fred,

It was nice to finally meet you face to face (or in our case..vidoecam to videocam).

Nice gold but you really have to move alot of material to get it. I will process my cons and post my video tomorrow.

Glad to have you in the club.

Happy hunting,

Rick

hurthawk, glad to meet you too. next trip out we will see who comes home with the most. till then!:D

September 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

Scorpiotoyou and hurthawk, you guys are the reason we even started going to bear river and minerial bar. Because of you we both are skilled at the lost art of miners ballet on slippery rocks. :) We always have a great time though.  thanks so much

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

September 23, 2009 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

komodo at 09:01PM on Sep 23, 2009

Scorpiotoyou and hurthawk, you guys are the reason we even started going to bear river and minerial bar. Because of you we both are skilled at the lost art of miners ballet on slippery rocks. :) We always have a great time though.  thanks so much

hey komodo.. thanks for the great comment to hurthawk and i.. my self  love the river and anything i can show aout prospecting there .. glad to know you got out and tried the spots. i feel all the bumps and scraps now were werth it..lol

if you get the chance we would like to see anything you can video? the more the better.

fred / scorpiotoyou

September 24, 2009 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.