Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > THE GOOD / THE BAD / AND THE MURCURY!

SCORPIOTOYOU

THE GOOD THING IS I HAVE ABOUT 1-2 GRAMS OF GOLD COVERED WITH THAT DARN STUFF. THE BAD THING IS I CANT GET IT OFF?... I WAS HOPING WITH THE COLLECTIVE EFFORTS OF THIS FORUM SOME ONE HAS A SAFE FAST WAY TO GET RID OF IT. REMOVING THE METAL IS THE ONLY THING ABOUT PROSPECTING THAT I AM AT A LOSS OF... I FEEL LIKE A GREEN PEE...LOL HELP???

September 27, 2009 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Try contacting Pucky via PM. He can help

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

September 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

this is where mercury disposal sites come in,take it in and get your gold back or cash equvilent,went to bear river campground yesterday,will tell you about that later got to go to work.everybody have a great day at all you do

the hubby

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

September 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

rockbuster i will ask pucky and see what he says, and komodo.. man if it was just that easy!!!!   hey if you go again or on a week end let me know. would like to meet up with you even if its just to say hello! i can let you know when i will get out next

September 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

SCORPIOTOYOU at 10:15PM on Sep 28, 2009

rockbuster i will ask pucky and see what he says, and komodo.. man if it was just that easy!!!!   hey if you go again or on a week end let me know. would like to meet up with you even if its just to say hello! i can let you know when i will get out next

scorpiotoyou

My weekends are free. Damn work takes up the rest of the week or I'd be out there everyday.   Love to meet you and your kids. My boy makes a friend everywhere he goes.

I'm working on that disposal site info. If they want one, we should try to make it possible. They should never be able to say we were not willing.  

Went to the bear on sun. found a nice thick flake and lots of small stuff. Got a late start, so not bad for 4 buckets.

Didnt run into any trash talkers though, that would have been great to witness:D 

Have a great night all

The hubby

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

September 29, 2009 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

that sounds great, let me pick a weekend i can run and i will let you know! but i think i am going down river, last time out with my son - i went through the cons and the return was all most nuttin..bad day huh?i found better flake down river.

September 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy "C-17A"

Fred,

Plz e-mail me direct.  EASY to get it off your gold.  We're talking a very small amount that can contaminate the gold...

Randy "C-17A" 

September 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

ok randy i will, i hate the stuff but its a part of gold prospecting. like i say i have about 1-2 grams and it saturated! in globs!

September 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.