Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > they called us liars

bilgepumpcharlie

i was at bear river yesterday[9-27] and some miners were saying that eastbay prospectors were salting the river upstream with big nuggets. it sounds and looks good but the nugget colors were wrong. they said eastbay were a bunch of losers who wouldn't know gold if it jumped out and bit them. i had on my GPAA hat on so i as turned around and asked them if those people were wearing shirts like mine with eastbay logos on it.gee, the cat seemed to get their tongue or something cause they all lost their power of speech and couldn't leave the parking lot fast enough

--
September 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

THERAIDERDAD

THEMS THERE FUEDIN WORDS!!!!! I GOT THE SHOTGUN A LOADED UP WITH SALT FER UM...MUSTA BEEN WEEKEND TINPANERS!!

--

I CAN DIGIT    HELL BENT AND HELL BOUND!!!!  charter member eastbay prospectors concord,ca. black hills prospecting club of south dakota,STATE DIRECTOR SOUTH DAKOTA GPAA

September 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Wow, I didn't think anyone was watching when we were throwing all that gold in the river. Well, I guess that’s it folks, the cat is out of the bag. The Eastbay GPAA has so much gold that we just toss it in the rivers for the locals to find. What a great sales pitch; why didn’t we think of this sooner.

In truth it sounds like somebody does not know what kind of gold there is in the Bear. It sounds to me like Megan Rose is hard at work here.

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

September 29, 2009 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenny K

Sounds like a clinical case of nugget-envy.

--

Kenny-If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly!                   

September 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

HMMM, is that how it's done.

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

September 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scott Simpson

I do have one request ...can we salt closer to the surface and away from all the gravel? Diggin through all those rocks sure is hard. ;)

--

Scott Simpson

Club Treasurer

September 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

Wow.. salting the river?  At today's prices?  Wow just wow.. HAHAHA

I like that last comment.. hahaha

November 11, 2009 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.