Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The folks at the bear

komodo

Just back from the bear, stayed way too late talking to Dave and sandy, and a man named curt.  Some of the nicest people i've met.  Had a great time, the conversations were great..  Thanks guys it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again, soon. lots of luck to all.

Mr. and Mrs. komodo---Aka Luke and Dorothy

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

October 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

It was great meeting you guys too! 

October 21, 2009 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

was nice meeting u to some more rock hounds

October 22, 2009 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

we hope to see everybody there again soon,probably not this weekend because we want to see how we do with two full days at butt creek.Good luck to all this weekend.

the hubby

p.s. we are working on more miners

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

October 24, 2009 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Do you mean Butte Creek ?

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

October 24, 2009 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

yeah I meant the butte.  Guess I needed more coffee.  You should join us out there some time.  Did'nt get to go today, butt (this time i mean butt) we'll be there tomorrow.  I think i'll check out Honey Run first though.

Does anybody know anything about honey run and above by paradise?

Hope your night is going well everyone..

Komodo

--

October 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.