Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Mining Claims - Anybody looking for any?

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

We've been looking at some claims lately and picked up a nice 20 acre claim in Idaho.   I know seems a little strange getting one in Idaho when we live straight dab in California!!  We are looking forward to visiting our claim and seeing how it goes.  Idaho is called the Gem State, so in addition to gold, we could find us some rather nice gems!

We are looking at claims in California too. 

I know the club would like a claim.  Is anyone else looking at claims? 

November 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

We've been looking at the lr2000.  Next time I think i'll just shut my fingers in the door and be done with it.  So far just a lot of "You can get there anymore, and not  this land"  But sooner or later we've got to find something. 

Good luck in all you do.

Komodo

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

November 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Seems to be back and working fine. Where are you having problems?

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

November 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

It still wont connect for me (LR2000) I can look at the main map, but it wont bring up any info when i try to get it to report.  It works for you though hugh? maybe its me.  That sounds about right..

Rockbuster.  The miner is in the mail. I want you to know again how much your advise is apperciated and we will always remember  your kindness. 

Hope all is well with those you love..and hope you enjoy your miner, sorry it took so long.

The wife

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

November 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

komodo at 10:19PM on Nov 12, 2009

It still wont connect for me (LR2000) I can look at the main map, but it wont bring up any info when i try to get it to report.  It works for you though hugh? maybe its me.  That sounds about right..

Rockbuster.  The miner is in the mail. I want you to know again how much your advise is apperciated and we will always remember  your kindness. 

Hope all is well with those you love..and hope you enjoy your miner, sorry it took so long.

The wife

I had the same problem until I fixed a setting in my browser.  You  have to go to Internet Options, and then the Advanced Settings.  make sure SSL and TLS are all checked.  that did the trick for me!

We'll know if we get the one on the American River tomorrow night.  I've also written the claims owner to see if he has others he hasn't listed yet.  He might have some real good ones for the club.. we'll see what he says.

November 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

thanks the ssl 1.0  unchecked its self.  All is better now..Thanks a buch.  We finally got premission from a land owner we were looking at. Not a claim just a nice place to take the kids and not have to worry. Not to mention thats where we found our bigest flake.  Yeah cant wait till the morning. Out of here at daybreak.  Good luck all and thanks again for the help

The wife

--

November 13, 2009 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

if their gold their its all mine  lol lol  yea thinking about getting about 60 acres in idaho  u can dredge their  looks like be lot gold their also  get some them 7 stars garnets they worth lot of cash  permits  their only 30.00 if dont live their   gee now got talk Sandy into let me get it  lol lol:D

November 13, 2009 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I stopped by RockBusters house yesterday and saw the Miner; Very nice!!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

November 15, 2009 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

Thanks pucky, I did a couple extra just in case, whould you like one?   I have one in the car for Dave and Sandy too. 

Have a great day everyone 

--

November 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.