Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > new spot

komodo

we found a place above oroville and found a decent sized flake of gold,the biggest flake i happen to posses,we obtained  permission from the land owner to work it.yeaaaa we also found some very nice quarts crystals and i think it is below the cherokee diamond mine also there is a shut down placer mine  on the same creek i think.  Cant wait till the weekend to find out for sure..

Good luck everyone

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

November 12, 2009 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

found some good gold sunday at the new spot,i have 2 more buckets to process and then i'll post some picks.So far we have found 5 small pickers and alot of flour.I just hope we can recover most of it,going to go back and check the bedrock ,should be some good color seeing it hasent been touched in over 50 years.woohoo.

the hubby

--

taking the right path is'nt always easy, but its always right.  (: Please dont lick my rocks:)

November 17, 2009 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SCORPIOTOYOU

wow lucky stiff , glad to hear you have a chance like that..way cool! let us see what you find...and if you get a chance next time your there try a video.. would love to see that!

November 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

komodo

Okay

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/komodo95991/P1010201.jpg

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/komodo95991/P1010209.jpg

Its the new spot and the new gold, i hope it works.  Dont know how to post that well yet

The wife

--

November 19, 2009 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Those pic's look good to me.                                    The Kinda Prospector  :cool:                                                           Some day soon

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

November 20, 2009 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.