Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > Volunteers needed badly! For the Outing

Pucky

We are in desperate need of the following;

Storekeepers; Sign in / Greeter helpers; Clean up crew;  Set up crew;  Gold split crew;

Gold concentrate seperating and teaching crew; Equipment crew;  Dredge crew;  Auctioneer & cashier & crew;  Pot luck organizer and crew;  Raffle / ticket sales crew to help Al Simoni & Sarah;  I need more helpers with the Outing Organization / function; And probably something that I forgot or missed; Thanks, Pucky

June 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

will help anywhere needed gold split crew set up

June 8, 2010 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Dave: You will be helping me run the Outing; This will be a lot of work; That's why the plea for helpers

June 8, 2010 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bonsaibud

will help doing somsthing, anything a hillbilly scot can do

June 8, 2010 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

Ok Pucky

June 8, 2010 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

I can help out with the fundraising or equipment setup.

June 8, 2010 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fermi

I can help with what is needed (except for teaching, as I dont know enough)

June 8, 2010 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Thanks folks!! I feel a bit better now

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 8, 2010 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

Pucky at June 8, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Thanks folks!! I feel a bit better now

HI Pucky, You can put me any place needed;; I will be there from Thursday till monday.  Later Don Smith

--

June 9, 2010 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

qeeeny

Ha Pucky, I"ll be greating, but I will help with anything thats needed

June 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

THERAIDERDAD

OK BUDDY IM THERE TO DO WHATS NEEDED, LETS HAVE OUR OUTTING DIRECTOR MAKE UP SOME SIGNUP SHEETS TO FILL OUT @ THE MEETING AND WE CAN GET EVERYONE TO HELP IN SOME CAPASITY SO WHEN NOT WORKIN THE COMMIN DIG THEN HELP TEACH OR SETUP OR COOK YOU KNOW, LETS ALL PITCH IN AND MAKE THIS A FUN TIME FOR ALL

--

I CAN DIGIT    HELL BENT AND HELL BOUND!!!!  charter member eastbay prospectors concord,ca. black hills prospecting club of south dakota,STATE DIRECTOR SOUTH DAKOTA GPAA

June 9, 2010 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

By popular demand, I am the lead Outing Director for this dig; Dave Roe and ? will help; We will have sign up sheets for various positions at the sign in to the dig table (Welcome Table) My goal is to have every one (including me) Work on the Common Opperation and then help a bit on their free time. Fun and Gold for all!

June 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Does any one know how to read a topo map and use a compass? Would you like to hold a class on the subject?

June 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

billd

I'll be happy to help out...I'll see what's on the sign up sheet when I get there.

June 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bryan henningfeld . golden bear

hi pucky,my wife and I will help.we can her put at the sign up table.and I,ll help set up and teach the high bankers.and I'll bring my large BBQ.and help with the cookin.:D

June 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Triple K

I will be greeting as well but will also help where needed

--

June 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scott Simpson

I'm happy to lend a hand as well.

Scott

--

Scott Simpson

Club Treasurer

June 10, 2010 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

al

Pucky-------I'll be there with my youngest grandson thursday am.we will help in any way you want.  HEY EVERYONE THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT OUTING. BETTER THAN LAST YEAR ,AND LAST YEAR WAS GRRREEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!! THE RAFFLE IS GOING TO KNOCK TOUR SOCKS OFF. WITH WHAT I'VE BOUGHT AND WHAT PUCKY HAS YOU WILL BE AMAZED. SO BRING PLENTY OF MOOLA ,A GREAT APPETITE

A GREAT ATTITUDE AND YOU WON'T BE DENIED.     EVERYONE NEEDS TO START GETTING EXCIDED ABOUT THIS EVENT!!!! THE LDMA AND THE GPAA ARE OPENING UP THEIR CLAIM FOR US TO BE ABLE TO FIND SOME YELLOW STUFF HAVE A GREAT TIME, MAKE NEW FRIENDS,AND SEE EVERYONE WE ALREADY HAVE MADE  FRIENDS WITH AND ENJOY THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACILLITY AT ITALIAN BAR.                    BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!                    

AL SIMONI  RAFFLE CO-CHAIR   AND SENIOR [OLD]  BOARD MEMBER 

SEE YOU THE 28TH

June 11, 2010 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jennifer Bristol

I would love to help out somehwere. I also know how to read a topo map and use a compass (a little rusty with compass, but I know enough to teach basics.)

June 17, 2010 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Here I go.                              

The club is in need of two or three store helper's so that we can all enjoy outting's . This one coming up this week and other's . Pucky got in touch with me this mornng to let me know no-one had stepped up. If no one does Im going to half to reconcider my place with the group , not something I want to do. Let me and Pucky know now !!!

June 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.