Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > 2010 I-Bar Outing

Mark and Janelyn

Mark and I want to thank all the members for the superior time we had at this outing. It was our first, and the experience was one we will never forget. The people never made us feel new, but instead like old friends. Our son's we encouraged to get involved and that was huge for both of them.

We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Thanks again

Mark and Janelyn

www.MetalByMark.com

--

Mark and Janelyn

Metal By Mark

www.MetalByMark.com

June 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

Hi Mark and Janelyn. It was GREAT meeting you two at the outting, I was the one doing the videography for the club...Mark, you have some awesome products, Janelyn, sorry I think you're the one I tried to cut in front of for pancakes...hehe...Anyway once again it was great meeting you two.

Eric..

--

JUST KEEP DIGGING

June 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

Eric at June 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Hi Mark and Janelyn. It was GREAT meeting you two at the outting, I was the one doing the videography for the club...Mark, you have some awesome products, Janelyn, sorry I think you're the one I tried to cut in front of for pancakes...hehe...Anyway once again it was great meeting you two.

Eric..

HI club members, This was a very good outting. And TONY did a outstanding job as auctioner, I think the way he spoke and ran the auction brought in more money. Thank you TONY for an outstanding will done job. Don Smith

--

June 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Triple K

Awesome Outing, Awesome people!!  I think prospectors are my favorite people in the world!!  I have never met one I did not like. While I enjoy prospecting I enjoy the people more and they are what keeps me coming back, not the gold!!

--

June 29, 2010 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

It was a DANDY !!     :D

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 29, 2010 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

it was my first outing with anyone besides my grandpapa and my friend jason. i had a blas.t i learned so much and am so greatful to have met all you outstanding people. i cant wait to see you all agian!

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

June 30, 2010 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie H

Yep

Great outing. Lots of friendly people.If you missed it, you missed out on lots of fun!

June 30, 2010 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

THERAIDERDAD

Pucky at June 29, 2010 at 9:23 PM

It was a DANDY !!     :D

ok so what about RANDY(theraiderdad)?????  HAHAHAHA

--

I CAN DIGIT    HELL BENT AND HELL BOUND!!!!  charter member eastbay prospectors concord,ca. black hills prospecting club of south dakota,STATE DIRECTOR SOUTH DAKOTA GPAA

July 2, 2010 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

al

Hey Gang---- I had a blast at I-bar. no problems just fun. I told you we would have an awesome, raffle and we did . the kids did a great job and we gave out over 70 prizes. if you didn't go you missed an unbelievable auction. we set a new amount for the I-bar camp. $3600 for a pan full of gold. it was a great outting and Pucky did a great job. yours truly won the number 1 gold draw. an awesome 2.6 gram nugget  .i can't wait for 2011  i-bar.   HH  Rimfire  {aka Al]

July 3, 2010 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.