Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > anyone have an extra wet suit ?

Jere-Miner

im lookin for a wet suit to go with mr scott roach snipeing

hit me up if you wanna get rid of it / 209 5521036

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

August 2, 2010 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

We need to know what size; How tall are you? Weight? Build? Stuff like that helps a lot!!

August 2, 2010 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

ok ;lol im 5'9    skinny tall 145 lbs i was thinking a medium would work

i have weighed out the gold i do have and its right at a pennyweight  i would be willing to give it up if that would help make someones mind

--

J.Osgood

EBP

August 3, 2010 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mikepanner

Mike Dunn has a wetsuit of mine he offered to try to sell for me in his shop. Think it is a size large, though, long time since I wore it. It is a two piece farmer john style with two hoods to choose from, brand name is Harveys and I will admit it is getting stiff with age. I bought it just to snipe in the Bear River back about 1994. Perhaps you could contact Mike or Rachel to try it on and borrow for the weekend. You have my permission as long as it's ok with Rachel or Mike.

--

Mike Gallup

August 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

that would be awesome sept for i dont have a ride to concord to check it out thanks for the idea though i think i might just go ahead and buy one on friday night if i can get to the dive shop in time.  if i dont have to work sat. if i can find a ride. too many if's but what can you do ay

--

J.Osgood

EBP

August 4, 2010 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

I just found this on the FREE forum on Craigslist.

The guy is giving away 2 wetsuits. (5'6" and 140 pounds)

Jim at 510-843-1997

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/1885373431.html

August 7, 2010 at 3:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Another ad from Craigslist

"Abalone season is here! I have a variety of suits new and used for men or women that i am selling, most for around $150. The used suits i will sell for around $75. I have 1 piece and two piece suits. I still have quite a few oneill 7mm 2 piece suits. I also have a few 1 piece suits in 8 and 7mm including suits with attatched hoods most of which are xcel and oneill. Also i have a lot of other equiptment like boots, hoods, gloves, snorkels, and a few other items that you may need for abalone diving. I owned a dive shop in concord and we shut down last february so i still have a lot of retail. If you are interested you can contact me at 925-200-6090 or 925-787-0443. ask for jim. you can also email me at [email protected] but i prefer phone call. "

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

August 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Bumpidy, bump, bump

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

August 19, 2010 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

thanks for the info i been caught up lately with my new truck will try to take it to groveland if the woman wants to ride in it lmao you know tha kind of truck im talkin about loud smell like gas 67 ford not a straight part on it lol thanks for the info

--

J.Osgood

EBP

August 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.