Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted to buy > Benitoite for Sale or Trade!

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

Look what we have here!  A beautiful Benitoite with Neptunite in Matix.  At least 9 good crystals with at least 4 of them of excellent quality!

I have zoomed in on the best crystals.  Look at that color.. wow!  To see the pics, go to the photo gallery!

We are asking $2,000 or best offer or even looking to trade.  Let us know what you have to trade in mining equipment or if you have lapidary equipment or even rocks!

--

Sandra Roe

LDMA/GPAA Life Member

August 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

8);)That piece look great We have few others i pu  im iteching few of them now see what is under all the matrix we went couple sales over wk end got some good stuff to cab also im buying a rolling mill to do gold and silver wire also guy meant up at bear river over the 4  call me  ask went i can get away he said found some chucky gold pass the camp ground at bear river  dont know if anyone been up that way  but anyway im waiting to do rest of my testing  done been having dizzy spells pain shooting up on my right  side of my face so 2 trips to diff doc s tomrrow hopefull be down i bar end of month i need find more rocks and gold:lol::lol:

August 16, 2010 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector

I have posted more pictures of our other Benitoite and Neptunite rough.  Nice big heavies.. 

--

Sandra Roe

LDMA/GPAA Life Member

August 22, 2010 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

Not So Lazy Anymore Prospector at August 22, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I have posted more pictures of our other Benitoite and Neptunite rough.  Nice big heavies.. 

Sandy forgot tell  their also could be diamonds  their has been diamonds found  their few  of the mi wont sell for any amount of money these gems are very rare only 1 place in world get this material thats san benito calf its a pay site to get this stuff do search web for these gems u see how rare they are and much a small piece sells for also something cool is take a uv light  and watch all gems pop out make u cream your pants

August 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Those are some very nice pieces, Dave and Sandra. Looks like you have had a great time in your hunt for minerals. I hope I can get out there again soon myself. Keep those pics coming; it is really nice to see hidden treasures like these.

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

August 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Makes me want to learn more about minerals!!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

August 23, 2010 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goldfever Dave

Pucky at August 23, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Makes me want to learn more about minerals!!

yea to bad u cant find this stuff while looking for gold but i know it looks good under a uv light also we was at few rock sales had lots of rocks got alot of slabs to turn into cabs  they had couple pieces of this stuff  i rip it for hell of price :lol::lol: but thats what its all about hoping have my rock warehouse up running next few months i know i be at the big gem show in fed in tuscon az  also any one would like see  castro valley club having open house in sept think its 19 of sept but can let u know its a shop u got see

happy hunting may u get lots of gold

August 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.