Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > June Outing

Pucky

I got mine on-line and printed it out; I'll have to find it;

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 5, 2011 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB3/california-national-forest-campfire-permit-online-t52404.html

copy and paste cause the link will not work!!!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

June 5, 2011 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

This link is out of date. It is for 2010 year.

--

June 6, 2011 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

Here you go..just click the link..and print:

Click here ---> CA fire permit  Good in all CA National Forests

June 6, 2011 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

If you can’t get the permit in time, just keep a fire extinguishernext to it. If a ranger stops by they'll see you’re on the ball. It’s happenedwith me. He simply asked if I had a permit, I said nope, and he gave me oneright there on the spot.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

June 6, 2011 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

4x4 Mike

Got the permit thanks

June 6, 2011 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

View Larger Map

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

June 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I am sorry I tried

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 6, 2011 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Pucky, I tried the links and they are OK.  Thanks for reposting.  Take the "test" and then the link will point to a PDF file.  The PDF expires Dec. 31, 2011 so we are good!  Thanks  :lol:

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

June 6, 2011 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Scotty at June 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I was able to get back to the camp in my front wheel drive Escape.  No prob.8)

OOPS, me bad it is a Ford Focus. :P

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

June 6, 2011 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

topo tony

so does the fire permit cost anything

--

CANABUL

June 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

topo tony

what type of fish bait did star used , ?

--

CANABUL

June 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martythesnail

I found the site online unfortunatly it hasnt been updated since 09 and would not let me enter info or print out form?????? I plan on hitting the Ranger station on rt side of road=hwy 120 after Groveland but before the bridge. Unless some one has a working updated site that works....

June 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martythesnail

Thanks Eric, It printed just fine-- even for computer challenged me!  Excellent- now I can blow by the Rangers Station and get to the real business at hand!! Trying out that official Toilet!!

June 6, 2011 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Theres an out house there.  8)

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

June 7, 2011 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Star

yeah you can pick up a fire permit at the ranger station right past groveland as somone stated. I picked up mine from there last outting when we were in the area. Took 5 mins and its free.

As for the fish bait, I dint catch a thing myself but that kid that pulled out 7 per day for three days in a row that i saw told me he was useing plain old Salmon Eggs, go figure.

I plan on heading up mid week and staying till at least sunday.See you all out there. 8)

--

Cool and rich like silt from a riverbed.

June 7, 2011 at 4:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mrpp

the way it looks my wife and i will be there on sunday only.  we first fly into cal. on saturday looking to take some cali. gold back to wisconsin.  we will be in the columbia area the rest of the week.

--

June 7, 2011 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AmusedVermin

Looks like I'm going to miss this one. :(

Have some medical issues and I doubt I'll be in the clear by the weekend. And the sun is finally going to be out and about! ARG!!!

Hope you all have a great time and get lots of AU.
Rick

--

God Rocks!

June 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

bryan henningfeld . golden bear at June 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM

hi J hows the grill?I'am afraid that dredgeing is doomed!looks like we're going to have a good turn out.I'll be goin up fri.if i don't go to work.

grill is fine although the new lower grill is too large since the swelling went down. great other than that and the stictches cutting out ,im in tip top shape! I feel better than i have in years. im ready to dig the weekend away. I have my junk packed and ready, you got the weekend off ? rachel leaves for la tomorrow.

I can pay gas from my place to the claim and back and buy gas for the power sluice. I want to find some yellow junk for my birthday. rachel is leaving san francisco state on sunday from her intro to GIS course and driving up hopefully with her brother to be there for my birthday on monday. give us a call thru wednesday afternoon or leave your number on my msg and ill call you.

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

June 8, 2011 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bryan henningfeld . golden bear

10-4 good buddy!! I'll call you.

--

Golden Bear

June 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.