Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > Italian Bar Outing, July 15 thru 17, potluck Saturday

Eric
Site Owner

Hey guys..the weather for the I Bar outing looks GREAT..looks clear and going to get up to 85-90 deg. With that said make sure to bring lots of fluids!! It can get really hot down down in that canyon..with that said have fun, and lets find some gold

July 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Folks, this is a very special outing and I have had several questions sent to me about the Gold Draw. You must pay a $30.00 entry Fee, You must work at least one 4 hour shift (Equivalent task provided for those who can not work), and You must be present to draw. Only One draw per person please.

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

July 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

And the draw is on Sunday at what time ?    8)

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

July 13, 2011 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Come on Scotty, you are a veteran here.

http://eastbaygpaa.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4886901-3rd-annual-italian-bar-outing-agenda

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

July 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

KG,  The "G" is the last name initial, and I am bringing chilli to put on Hot dogs or hamburgeres to make Chilidogs or Chili Burgers.

July 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

If we work two shifts do we get two draws?  Or a Draw and a half.  My Dad is 84, so I may need to work his shift for him.  He has a bum ankle and has to watch his blood pressure in the heat, but he is a pretty tough old bird.

July 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

kgphoto at July 13, 2011 at 9:48 PM

If we work two shifts do we get two draws?  Or a Draw and a half.  My Dad is 84, so I may need to work his shift for him.  He has a bum ankle and has to watch his blood pressure in the heat, but he is a pretty tough old bird.

"Equivalent task provided for those who can not work"

KG I am sure we can find a sit down job for your dad, perhaps tending a highbanker sluice or something along that line. Just have fun and no worries

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

July 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jennifer Bristol

Looks like I may have to pass on this one... I'm having some car issues I need to work out before I can travel anywhere... Sigh.

July 15, 2011 at 3:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim

Having a great time hauled a whole bunch of dirt today. Had a little color by end of day for the common dig.

--

Jim Patterson

July 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve Kennedy

Had.to.work.Fri.&.Sat.nites.so.couldn't.make.it.I.was.all.packed.up.too.

Maybe.next.year.......Steve

July 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Hey y'all,

Thank You to each and everyone -- the shindig was super.

Specifically, my sincere thanks go to the following for the help for the potluck: AL Simoni for grillin', James Eriksson for grillin',Blind Bob for grillin': Doug and Rich for the set up and tear down: Jackie Lindgrun, Pete Cermeli, Scotty Roach, and JimRoss for the serving, and the other lady whose name i didn't get.  Janelyn for doing the dishes, and the sunday hotdogs and hamburgers. And Janelyn and mark with the mornings' coffee and cleanup.  You and all the others were super and i appreciate all the help provided to make the event the success it was.

And thanks to all the participants, the food was tasty, and the company delightful.

Graciously, sourdough joe

July 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr B

Sounds like alot of fun.  I found out about this one a little to late to make plans.  I hope to make the next one though.

July 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.