Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > I-Bar ride share

Sourdough Joe

just started this after a suggestion at tonight's club mtg.  If anyone's solo and looking to hitch a ride, or do a partial pay, or what ever's legal, this be the place to make your requests, and offers. I'm already taking Blind Bob, and my truck won't fit any more stuff or people.  Hope this helps those looking for or able to give, a ride up to the outing.

later, Sourdough joe

July 8, 2011 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I still can't figure out why folks don't use Meet-up for the ride sharing and short day trips to prospect; It's a no-brainer

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

July 8, 2011 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Ask them, put up a survey and see what the results are. I'd suspect if there are no results, they just aren't interested. As stated above, it was brought up at the mtg last night, so i started this thread.

July 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

July 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robin Galyan

I am in Oregon now,  possibly can snag a ride down there,  but wont have wheels till they come pick me up.   Not sure about sharing fee's,  have yet to find a mention of how much they are!

July 10, 2011 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

billd

$15 per night for camping (+$2 for water if at camp site). You might be able to share a camp site and save some $. The gold draw on Sunday is $30.

--

July 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jennifer Bristol

If anyone wants to ride share fron the Central Valley Area, please contact me.

July 12, 2011 at 1:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chuck

I am heading up on Thursday night and pulling a trailer so if someone is in need for extra space, let me know and if is not too far out of the way I would gladly carry your stuff to the outing.

July 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tara
What?? you're giving up my spot? LOL!! Hey...we made a deal....even if it isn't legal is most states, it was still a deal....LMAO!
July 12, 2011 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.