Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted to buy > Bazooka Gold Trap Sluices for Sale in Los Angeles.

kgphoto

I did a picture for the maker and he wants some more so he gave me some sluices in trade.   I need to sell them to raise money for more photography sessions, so if you want to get one to help this guy out, contact me.

They are $200 each and about $10-$15 to ship.  I will have to get exact numbers on the shipping costs once I know where you are.  They are available for local pick up in the San Fernando Valley or at East Fork of the San Gabriel River when I am there, which isn't too often.  :)

Here is the one I am talking about.

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h381/kagphoto/Sluice-beauty-shot.jpg[/IMG]

And here is the gold it catches.  4 buckets of bank run material.

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h381/kagphoto/Bazooka-Sluice-Gold.jpg[/IMG]

July 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

One down, two to go.

Did some prospecting up at Cattle Canyon Bridge and got some real fine flood gold even though I was running the sluice really fast. Did a 5 gallon bucket through the Mini in nine minutes. About the same time another guy ran the same amount through a classifier and a 4 foot sluice. I am surprised at the production level with the small unit. The Prospector (medium - shown above) did the same amount in a 3-5 minutes.

What was really helpful was being able to set the small unit in the medium unit to run a pan, shovel or bucket full of material to test, without having to pull the medium unit out of the water. This way I was able to test a larger quantity of material easily and quickly and find I had left my gold layer and then find where the new layer was before I began production again.

August 6, 2011 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

Two down one to go.  I will also now have one mini, one super mini and one super prospector and one miner for sale after next week when I photograph them.  Then that will be all.

September 12, 2011 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stormscrambler

i might be interested in the prospector how close are you to livermore thanks james

--

i would rather sleep out side :D

September 12, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

400 miles or so

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 12, 2011 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stormscrambler

oh ok i thought he was in nor cal, ok i get it now, sorry the kid got about two hours of slep and i am slow today

--

i would rather sleep out side :D

September 13, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

He'll ship it for you!

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 13, 2011 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

Thanks for the help Pucky.  I have only one more prospector left.  I will also have one each of the Mini, Super Mini, Super Prospector, and the MIner after next week.  Then that will be it.

James,

I can ship one, but you are close enough to Todd, that is may not be much of an advantage to get it from me.  I have one listed on Ebay right now, if you want to go that route.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320756269689&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

September 13, 2011 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

All gone.

September 14, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

You still have an opportunity on a mini, super mini, super prospector and a miner.  Don't delay, I only have one of each and I will sell them to the first interested party.

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h381/kagphoto/Bazooka-5-sizes.jpg[/IMG]

These are for direct sale only. Ebay charges turned out to add $30 to the price.  So I will ship, cost vary on size of unit, but no sales through E-bay and I will have some at the Keene Outing this weekend at the East Fork of the San Gabriel River in Azuza, California.

I will attach the picture I am working on, but the final picture won't be ready for a few more days.

September 19, 2011 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

happyg

how much for the miner

October 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

It is $300.00.  I only have that and a Super Mini left.

October 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kgphoto

The Super Mini has been spoken for.  Only the Miner left at this point.

October 8, 2011 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.