Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Where are online claim maps available

Rezonate

Now that GeoCommunicator is done? Anyone?

--

Scott

East Bay Prospectors

SF Bay Area Chapter GPAA

August 2, 2011 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

scott back in march there was a post about the geo communicator... I found it by searching the word google in the search bar above..... where someone had mentioned a google map overlay that took info from the geo communicator, as to how accurate it is , i never used it.

the best way to find out if the area is claimed is to run the reports on the lr2000 itself if you need a hand id be more than happy to help

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

August 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rezonate

Jeremiah -

Thanks for the response. I'll look for the Google overlays, but if that doesn't work I'll call you and get some schooling.

--

Scott

East Bay Prospectors

SF Bay Area Chapter GPAA

August 3, 2011 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

woodyahh

Hi all I have played around with geo communicator a bit and  talked to the BLM  guys they say dont use it . but I have found that it is good for finding quardanants to put in to the LR2000 .

August 4, 2011 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike

The google earth overlay is no longer functional or available. I had it and it was really good but alas.....

--

Smith & Wesson - The ultimate point and click interface

August 6, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mac

A useful alternative (at least to get you pointed in the right direction) is Mining Cache ( http://www.minecache.com ).  Its free and you can get some useful info.

A step you will have to take is to visit BLM.  Went to BLM last week, I was very surprised as they were a bunch of very helpful folks.  Walked us thru the process, had some good conversations with them and they were eager to help.

August 6, 2011 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rezonate

Thanks all, I'll probably have to visit the Gub'mit orifice to get the real dope, but barring that. what's left o the public lands are fair game where I'm heading (Auburn SRA).

--

Scott

East Bay Prospectors

SF Bay Area Chapter GPAA

August 6, 2011 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

"GOLDSTRIKE"

http://www.goldmapsonline.com

--

EUREKA!

August 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Hay Goldstrike, did you pay for it and if so, hows it look? is it up to date?

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

August 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.