Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Most Famous California/American Mine to restart mining operations

Martythesnail

I just read this article in Precious Metals Monthly #64 and wanted to share some history in the making! Sutter Gold Mining has $20 million in financial backing to restart mining operations in California's, in fact Americas most famous mine- located in the northern California foothills and plan to restart operations next summer 2012. Tours have been bringing in $875,000 annually. But Engineers believe there is 700,000 ounces still in the ground, maybe more-so tours will stop and mining to restart ! Construction will be know as "The Lincoln Mine" and will start this fall, and will be built out from the existing tour tunnel. The mine will have a rod mill that uses flotation & gravity extraction. Sorry I never did make it to the tour! The article also mentioned Prospecting Clubs memberships up 85% over the last 2 years, So I think we are going to have to have a way to deal with those CLAIM JUMPERS? Like Rich just ran across.....It could get ugly out there!

August 25, 2011 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GoldCrazy

Thanks I just bought 950 shares in the company.

August 26, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tomas

U.S. Gold is doing exploration of Northern Nevada desert finds large gold field underground, using ground radar and drill coring.

August 26, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GoldCrazy

Damn it man, now I got to buy them too. I GOT TO GET THAT GOLD!

August 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.