Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Meet others to prospect/detect > I want to go to Tuolumne - I think I know where the gold is!

David
Limited Member

You see that gold that Hurt Hawk found? I knew that it was there, I just don't know the area. I have a system for knowing exactly where the large amounts of gold were layed down and concentrated. Look! I have never been prospecting in my life, but this system has been 100% accurate on maps so far. I will share it with the right person who is willing to show my friend and I the ropes. I am not saying I know exactly where iit's buried, but i can get us close to it. I think that with my system and the experience of an experienced prospector we can do well. Sind me an email and we can discuss it, privately. I have a truck to get there, amd can pay my own way. I will start printing up some maps ,

--

September 5, 2011 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

toulmne river?? toulmne county?/

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

September 5, 2011 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martythesnail

Octobers outting is schedualed for the Toulome #155. Lets see if your system works!

September 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Toulmne river has been good lately. The best system is get out there and dig, sample, look and repeat.

September 6, 2011 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

I have even more proof that my theory is accurate. The only problem is that most places I find, and believe there is a lot of gold, there is already a huge mining operation taking place there. It's not really a system to find it on the ground, so much as it is a system for finding where large quantities may have been deposited, when it was deposited on the Earth.

--

September 25, 2011 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

The rains are coming, I would like to go up there soon.

--

September 25, 2011 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

well the outing is on the 15th ill be there rain or shine most likely~

if you diggin in the water already a lil rain never hurt nobody, flash floods on the other hand .....

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

September 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Martythesnail at September 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Octobers outting is schedualed for the Toulome #155. Lets see if your system works!

also note the 4 August outing is at EP#155.

--

March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.