Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome Folks!! > would like to know

richard morris

would like to know when the next meet up is so i can meet some of you guys andlearn how to do this stuff

--

September 12, 2011 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

go to meetup and take a look at the calendar

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 12, 2011 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rockbuster
Administrator

Our meetings are the first Thursday of every month. Our next outing is on the 15th of Oct. The outing will be on one of our chapter claims located above Groveland. Check the calendar for more details as they are added when thet are decided. Be well

--

Joel Brush (Rockbuster)

East Bay Prospectors

September 12, 2011 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

richard morris

now do i half to pay to mine on the claim???how does all of that work

--

September 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Go to a meeting or Outing and learn the ropes; Read the By-laws! Hope to meet you soon

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

September 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Richey,

At a club outing you do not have to pay to prospect the claim. How it works is in the bylaws, basically -- if you want to work a club claim at times you prefer, other than an outing there, you need to attend three meetings, outings or combo thereof, and pay the $20, for the year, this gets you our club claim guide showing the locations of the club claims and directions to them.

If you don't mind me asking, how much prospecting have you done? I'm relatively new at this myself, and have much more to learn, and that's the important part, keeping an open mind and a willingness to learn.

If this isn't clear to you, just ask some more questions, and we'll try to answer them.

later, sourdough joe

September 15, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.