Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome Folks!! > Next Outting?

Mark

Hello all!

New member here! I grew up in area 20 years ago and recently relocatated back here with my family that is new to the area (Auburn, CA) but loves the outdoors. Looking to get together and learn some skills in building a sluicing setup and more advanced techniques of panning and how to find and stake a claim, etc.
I work from home and make my own hours, and have weekends usually open too. Let me know! 

Thank you.

Mark Whited

November 15, 2011 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fred Goodwin

Welcome to the club Mark.  It is good to be back, right? The next thing up is the Christmas Party, hope you can make it. 

--

:D  Fred & Tina Goodwin

November 15, 2011 at 4:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

Mark, the next outing wont be scheduled till after the holidays. I have posted a pdf link (mining claims and sites on federal lands) use the search on this site, that should give you information on claiming available lands.  Further information will come to you as you seek it out. A good way to get started is by joining the GPAA, they have a number of different recources to learn from in the buzzard package,  and there is great information for the greenhorn in the GPAA claims book.  You can also take advantage of the meetup website there is an outing this saturday that you can attend  sponsored by the Delta Gold Diggers,and as allways GOOD LUCK.

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

November 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Mark at November 15, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Hello all!

New member here! I grew up in area 20 years ago and recently relocatated back here with my family that is new to the area (Auburn, CA) but loves the outdoors. Looking to get together and learn some skills in building a sluicing setup and more advanced techniques of panning and how to find and stake a claim, etc.
I work from home and make my own hours, and have weekends usually open too. Let me know! 

Thank you.

Mark Whited

Mark,

just to let you know, our next club outing, 3 Mar 2012, is at Bear River Campground.

Hope to meet you there.

--

February 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

david dalleinne

Mark at November 15, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Hello all!

Thank you.

Mark Whited

Hello,

Almost exactly like mark, except i moved to santa cruz instead of back to san fran, also work at home ( glass blowing), and am interested in learning as much as i can before a possible trip to alaska  this year.

david

February 22, 2012 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Watch all the video you can; You'll have a good grip on things when you do get to the river

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

February 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason

New Member here,

Would like to go to the Bear River outing on March 3rd. Is that going to be off Plumtree Rd? I was up there last weekend. Was going to go again, then I found your site, and signed up.

What time does everyone meet?

Thanks,

Jason....

February 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

time to meet would be 8 AM.

need to find a good spot early.

--

February 27, 2012 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaksen

New member here, 

I live near Auburn, ca and I have got a membership card from you guys am I still ok to go?

February 27, 2012 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

I was just there on sunday, If you have waders, bring them. waters low enough to walk across in many places and i pulled better gold out of the river then near its edges.Have fun folks. wont be joing up

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

February 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Jaksen, the outing  it is open to all members and non-members. Gary the Outings coordinator  will have an Easy-Up with sign in sheet. 

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

February 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Jaksen, hey when you arrive Saturday just look for the blue canopy that says Please Sign In and I will get you signed up and all of the information you may need.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

February 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaksen

Gary Chance at February 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Jaksen, hey when you arrive Saturday just look for the blue canopy that says Please Sign In and I will get you signed up and all of the information you may need.

Gary, just to tell you this is my second season and im a Junior , Im coming with my dad an ill be there kind of early ill just need some help with the sign up sheet and a couple tips of where to prospect seeing though ive never been to bear river.

Thanks for the help, Jaksen

February 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

No pic's from the outing?

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

March 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Doesn't look like nothing from the outing; Can some one post their expierience at the outing?

March 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

AU, AU, AU....

got the same AU as last time. glad to meet some new members and to see Scotty Roach there. He said his wife kicked him out to get ready for his 50th Birthday Party.

--

March 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerploink

Pretty good gold!  Good to see both new and old members. Good outing! If pic doesnt show go to photo gallery.

March 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Hi Tim, nice gold! I just posted all the pictures I took at the outing.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

March 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeker

Gary Chance at March 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Hi Tim, nice gold! I just posted all the pictures I took at the outing.

March 8, 2012 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.