Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Regarding David

Rich68

Yes, you may see this as a rant, or maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, but isn't this a "Gold Prospecting and Treasure Hunting" site?

What is considered spam here?

Yes, David's post are ... um... entertaining, but the guy clearly has a different thought process, and his continual posts really aren't related to the purpose of the club.

One or two post about the moon kissing earth was mildly entertaining, but it's now getting old.

Seriously, is this crap what we want to be associated with?

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

January 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frank

rich68--thanks for having the nuggets to say what we've all been thinking.

January 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Howdy Y'all,

Thanks for bringing this up Rich.

into all our lives some things happen, how you re-act to them makes the difference. i do not agree with what's being said, but i will defend your right to say it, or, in this case to write it. we all make choices as to respond, or not to respond to this. no one is being forced to read and respond. there are lots of folks looking for attention, some get attentioin by doing good, others by doing bad. Some people like to stir the pot, and too many cooks spoil the broth...i couldn't resist writing that. So with the stirring -- is it just attention getting, aggravating, or what. When i've got too much time on my hands, the idle mind is the devil's workshop. Don't get sucked into responding, unless it is in a positive way. So i'm not upset about the ramblings, and have been known to joke to some folks about it. Otherwise, not having met face to face, i would like to be prudent, and wait till then to decide yea or nay. Though the case is in the "luna-tic" catagory, surely the pun is intentional. You've got to have a sense of humor.

Meanwhile, let's all get serious --  we all want to get lots of gold by our own hard work, don't we?? how can we focus our efforts on that and not be distracted from that by diversions? Where do we need to go, how will we extract that precious?

Remember, illegitami non carborundum.

& that's my nickel.  sourdough joe

--

January 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

Please watch this video. http://youtu.be/WZjfGNMl0nU This will show you that I am correct.

--

January 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

I dedicate this video to the EBP's . This is the most accurate overlay I have to offer, Please watch this video. To disregard the info posted by David, would be a mistake as you will see in the video.  Please. I would really like to know what you think about the info I have presented to you. http://youtu.be/uOgry502hw8

--

January 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

Not related? My goodness! Does everyone feel this way? I bet after watching the video, you will think twice. This certainly gives an advantage to knowing the locations of what we seek. If used correctly. If I am wasting my time here, then just say so, I will take my knowledge elswhere.

--

January 10, 2012 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

Rich68 at January 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Yes, you may see this as a rant, or maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, but isn't this a "Gold Prospecting and Treasure Hunting" site?

What is considered spam here?

Yes, David's post are ... um... entertaining, but the guy clearly has a different thought process, and his continual posts really aren't related to the purpose of the club.

One or two post about the moon kissing earth was mildly entertaining, but it's now getting old.

Seriously, is this crap what we want to be associated with?

Perhaps you are the most reactive person against this new info. I highly suggest you watch my latest video, the link is out there. I am not going to act like a hater, because I realize this is tough to swallow. I am simply sharing what I see, and for you to reqeust that I be denied the ability to share new and relevant information is wrong. Just because you do not see it, does not mean that I am wrong.  Please watch the video and I would love to hear from you afterwards, perhaps with a bit of respect in your tone towards me. We will see?

--

January 10, 2012 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

David at January 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I dedicate this video to the EBP's . This is the most accurate overlay I have to offer, Please watch this video. To disregard the info posted by David, would be a mistake as you will see in the video.  Please. I would really like to know what you think about the info I have presented to you. http://youtu.be/uOgry502hw8

I still think you have way too much time on your hands! and I still cant believe it.

try----> accepting the fact that some of us dont believe you

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

January 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

You have got to be kidding me? Alright, now that you got me to unload all this important info on to you, Like I said I will quit posting, to this site. You are just trying to keep this info to yourself. Anybody else who really cares about the planet you live on, do this overlay, you will not be sorry!  Not as sorry as I am for even thinking I could get through to these few close minded people. They are either not admiting to the obvious for selfish reasons or they have a slight case of ignorrance. You asked for it.. Perhaps another look will open your eyes. Wether you believe it or not, it's true. So I tried and now I go on my way. Good luck to all, in your hunt for your fortune. Someday you will see I am correct. Hows that for entertainment? Just like reality TV

--

January 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Site Owner

Well I'm going to lock this one down, before someone gets really nasty............

January 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.