Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sluice Building

Garyww

Here’s a link to a little sluice building How-To I put together this week. Hope it gives folks some ideas for other projects of their own.

http://64.172.168.34/neatstuff/sluice-build-part-1.pdf

Thanks

Gary

May 11, 2009 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Gary, that sure looks cool but I dont think I have the ware with all to do such a project, time yes, equipment no.  But I'll keep it any way. THANKS  :)

--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

May 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Richard and Marilyn

Thanks Gary - that is a great guide. I am going to have to try to make one of them. Got a fairly well equiped working shop - so can modify some items for use with the aluminum.

Thanks again

Richard

May 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Garyww

I hope you gear is better than mine. I might need some help later this summer on a high-banker I want to build.

May 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Richard and Marilyn

LOL I have a fairly nice woodworking shop setup in my garage - am hoping to be able to make tools for making the sluice box.

May 12, 2009 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

My garage is packed with crap; wish I had a workshop!, Is prospecting stuff crap?? Oh well!

May 13, 2009 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bdawgz

As a newbie, I also made my own sluice box, hope nobody laughs when they see the monstrosity I call mine. But she's produced for me. After reading the link info. I wonder if I've lost gold from mine......what the hell all I I know I've found some!!!

May 15, 2009 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bdawgz

....of course a catch tub at the backend would catch the lost gold I suppose. LOL!!!!

May 15, 2009 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.