Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted to buy > 4 sale/ 1987 fleetwood travel trailer

Jere-Miner

like it says, i am selling my travel trailer. heres the hitch i modified the couch bed into a queen , it can always be remodified into a couch, sleeps 3 adults and 2 kids, has shower tub and toilet, heater, fridge, 4 burner stove,dual sink for kitchen.. has a table ect...lots of storage, a steel tote on the back that would fit a pump and all hoses necessary for highbanker....       I am selling because i moved into a house,,, the trailer could use a little elbow grease,   IT also needs registered... I have the paperwork on it and it was last registered in 2009         I am looking to get a low 300 buks for it, or two large canvas tarps, 25 ft of 2 inch layflat and 200 buks.. the trailer is in ceres, ca ... I cannot move it i have no truck...    

call me if interested!

I believe its an 18ft trailer

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

March 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mikeb
hey do you still have your trailor for sale. if you can text me a pic. and why so cheap. 559_907_5455
March 16, 2012 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason Andrews

Would like to see Pic

March 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

I cantr get a pic till i go out to the ranch where it is parked until then i would think you can get a decent image off of google I will try to geta pic of it today.... this trailer is not a p.o.s,,, im broke and dont have a vehicle that will tow it ...

--

J.Osgood

EBP

March 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

trailer is still for sale

--

J.Osgood

EBP

December 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

clemke

is this still for sale? also, do you have the model on it? thanks, charles 408 310 9780

January 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

clemke

nm on the model question, just, the do you still have it question, thanks

January 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.