Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > 2013 outing locations and Hosts

Sourdough Joe

hello everyone,

in an effort to better plan for the upcoming year we're looking for locations to go to for the club outing, and folks who'd "host" the outing. we'll need twelve locations and a host for each. expect the host to assist Gary Chance, the outings coordinator, will discuss further at the next mtg, and can receive input there as well.

thanks for your help, sourdough joe

--

September 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

155*154, feather river, weekender at bagby? or briceburg, i believe that motorized equip is allowed at the bagby end of the merced..       I bar would be nice. 

Any trip to the 155 154 or bagby I would volunteer to assist  Mr. Gary Chance

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

September 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

I'm too new to contribute much, but am willing to help in any ways possible...

--

Joel

September 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gold Hunter Bob

Myself and parnter JR have talked about hosting an outing on the Golden Rose, but would have to work out some details(must have 4X4, when, where, group dig in productive spot or not). I need to have more talks with my parnter and we can go from there.

--

Hunting down that shiny gold!

September 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gold Hunter Bob

Forgot to add. Go to "You Tube" and search "CaligoldBob". There I posted a bunch of prospecting videos showing the claim. You can get a look at the area.

--

Hunting down that shiny gold!

September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

They are good video's I might add

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

October 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Jere-Miner at September 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM

155*154, feather river, weekender at bagby? or briceburg, i believe that motorized equip is allowed at the bagby end of the merced..       I bar would be nice. 

Any trip to the 155 154 or bagby I would volunteer to assist  Mr. Gary Chance

Jere-Miner,

Am interested in a bit more info regarding Bagby. Would that be good in March?

am under the impression motorized is prohibited at Bagby, from the "Pick & Shovel Gazette"

Are you still available to help Gary?

thanks, sourdough joe

--

January 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falkie2013

I would love to go sometime but could you schedule one event on or just slightly after the first of a month ? some of us only get income once a month.

also, can anyone post what a beginner would need as a bare minimum and I am curious about something.

why doesn't silver wash into creeks and rivers like gold does ?

and ...

why isn't there gold in all the creeks in northern california since so much of the water flows to the bay from the mountains and areas near and above sacramento ?

I have a creek behind my building that starts up in the hills here and ends in the bay. It goes for about 10 miles. If there were gold here, I'd potentially be rich. :)

January 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

we tried the first weekend in the month last year,  many folks wanted it later in the month, so we changed it.

to see the minimuma beginner needs do a search of this website, just the other month someone was starting a list on this.

see you at a meeting to discuss the cure for Gold Fever.

sourdough joe

--

February 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Bare minimum prospecting tools you will need are, a bucket, shovel, pan, snuffer bottle, classifier and sluice. all total will cost you under $140.00

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

February 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Nice gold Caligoldbob, and a beautiful claim :D

--

" :)"

February 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.