Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Recent News on Mining Rights > good news from San Bernadino

Pucky

There is good news from San Bernadino, as apparently there is a very good chance that PLP's cases will be held in that venue. And as we all know, that is good news because our case will be presented to an unbiased judge that will recognize the issues we raise have merit.  We feel that we will be dredging by summer 2013.

Western Mining Alliance needs to go on the offensive RIGHT NOW. Currently there are a handful of miners volunteering their time to help us out, but we need more volunteers to get our message out across the country. If the environmentalists see that we are winning, they will do everything they can to try to negate any headway we will be making, and for this reason, we need everyone's help.

If you live out of state from California and want to start to organize the miners of your state, contact us and maybe we can get some database guys to give you phone numbers of miners in your state to call and organize.

You are included in this email because at one time when I called you or talked to you in person, you offered to help WMA in some capacity. We now need you to step up and own a piece of this fight for your right to mine.

Western Mining Alliance will be having a conference call in the near future and if you are interested in taking on a piece of this fight and owning it, we want you to be on the call.

Please respond to this email and tell me which days and time would work best for you for a conference call.

We need as many people as we can to push forward from here. Specialties needed (not exclusively):

Attend Mining Shows Representing WMA

Attend DFG & SWRCB Meetings

Call Miners in 2nd Congressional District to defeat Jared Huffman

Call Miners in 53 Congressional District to elect Nick Popaditch in San Diego County

CEQA Research

Creating Films for Youtube

Database stuff

Editors & Writers

Fundraising

Grass Roots Organizing

Historical Research

Independent Miner Radio Show

Legal Research

Lobbying Legislators in Sacramento

Marketing

Media Outreach

Organizing Miners

Public Speakers

Water Law Research

Water Science Research

Website

Writers to respond to anti-mining blogs and online articles

Writing Articles

Etc.

If you think you may have a skill set you can offer to the fight, please contact me

Please try to respond to this email by Wed Oct 10, so we can determine a good time for a call.

MinerRick

530-587-1920

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

October 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jim504

Pucky,

We will be attending Keenes meeting this week,it's really a PLP meeting,usually most PLP board members show up and update us all,I will post what transpires as of that night,we have always supported the WMA & PLP via donations,good thing the GPAA is around cause all our mining rights would already be gone by now.

Jim

P.S. I have noticed the huge support that you have contributed and still do,thank you!

--

October 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scott Simpson

EBP will be sending a donation to WMA from funds raised at last month's meeting. I encourage all our members to check out their website and send a donation as well! :)

http/westernminingalliance.org/

--

Scott Simpson

Club Treasurer

October 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Update:

Next Hearing on all six DFG dredging cases is on Feb. 13th at 8:30 am in the Cucamunga civil court before Judge Ochao; For more info, go to the PLP Web site

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

January 8, 2013 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gold Hunter Bob

I can't donate, unemployed. But I will make the road trip south to show my support.

--

Hunting down that shiny gold!

January 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

At gas @ 3.69 ? Hmmmmm

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

January 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Notice: This Wednesday, 1/16/13, the Western Mining Alliance will be holding an open meeting in Auburn California. Rick said the meeting will be held at the Sizzler at 13570 Lincoln Way. This is close to the Foresthill exit off I-80, to the East of the freeway and North of Foresthill Road. The meeting will begin at 6:30 PM, but get there early if you plan to eat first.

http://westernminingalliance.org/?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=81

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

January 14, 2013 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Pucky at January 14, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Notice: This Wednesday, 1/16/13, the Western Mining Alliance will be holding an open meeting in Auburn California. Rick said the meeting will be held at the Sizzler at 13570 Lincoln Way. This is close to the Foresthill exit off I-80, to the East of the freeway and North of Foresthill Road. The meeting will begin at 6:30 PM, but get there early if you plan to eat first.

http://westernminingalliance.org/?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=81

is anyone planning on attending?

thanks, sourdough joe

--

January 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Please note! I was just informed of this:

It's a general meeting, but they are not advertizing it as it has a limit of 70 people; More than that will be turned away; I will be advised of the next meeting so we'll go from there. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you; All prospectors should follow/or join the WMA, the PLP, the GPAA or the forum. WWATS will be another to frequent when we get it rolling. The WMA will look into meetings all over the State in the coming months; I will follow this and report

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

January 16, 2013 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Update;  I have not been made aware of any new meetings scheduled. There is some good news though; I was sent the following...If you need some really good news here it is.

Get a copy of the ICMJ mining journal. Here is a brief snyopsis of the U.S. Supreme court ruling against the environmentalists.

If you have not seen the latest ICMJ Prospecting and Mining Journal, there is some interesting news on water pollution. A recent U.S. Supreme court ruling regarding the transfer of "pollutants" from one portion of a river to another is a win for miners. There was a lawsuit from the Natural Resources Defense council that sued the L.A. county flood control district. They said the county was polluting a stream when it took polluted water from one portion of a river and transferred it to another portion of the same river through a concrete channel. The ninth circuit ruled that it violated the clean water act but the Supreme court  stated that the transfer of polluted water between parts of the same water does not constitute a discharge of pollutants under the CWA. As the city was not adding any pollutants to the existing navigable waterway.  This is a win for mining.  The EPA was trying to enforce an expensive permit on suction dredging claiming we were discharging pollutants.  This ruling now kicks the legs out from under the CWA as dredging does not add any new pollutants to the water, we remove gold and heavy elements such as lead and mercury. There were additional positive mining related information in the Bawl Mill from the magazine. Grab a copy and read the good news.

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

February 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I just got this request;

The following videos have been uploaded to YouTube. Please take the time to watch them and forward the information on.

o Sheriff Jon Lopey - 2nd Amendmento Bill Howell - Statehoodo Bill Redd - Statehoodo Sheriff Adam Christianson - problems facing our nationo Eric Eisenhammer - Cap-and-Trade

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Quote: "To do evil a human being must first of all believe that what he's doing is good."     - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

February 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

Thanks for the info on the water pollution issue.

THAT IS VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

February 2, 2013 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Thank you Pucky, that is good news, a good decision by the courts. :D

--

" :)"

February 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I was sent this up-date/request

WE NEED YOU AGAIN!

Please pass this around and post on the websites

This is the court room address and date for our next hearing on the 6 coordinated cases on suction dreddge mining. It is a Status Conference to set trial date and entertain other motions. It would be nice to have a bunch of miners show up to the Hearing

Thanks You

Jerry Hobbs

Rancho Cucamonga Court

8303 Haven Ave.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Judge Gilbert G. Ochoa

Dept. R8

Hearing February 13, 2013

8:30 AM

Gary Goldberg, Director

Public Relations

Public Lands for the People, Inc.

855-PLP-LAND

OR

855-757-5263 Option 5

[email protected]

WE NEED YOU AGAIN!

-Chuck Dunn

(facebook has me blocked, add So Cal to your friends)

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

February 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

NEXT Hearing will be on JULY 23, 2013 @ 8:30 AM

It will be on the Motion for a Preliminary Injunction suction dredging in California. Lets have a turnout like the last hearing and have miners show up to the hearing again.

Thank You,  Jerry Hobbs

Rancho Cucamonga Court,  8303 Haven Ave. (at Foothill)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Judge Gilbert G. Ochoa Dept. R8

Jerry

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

July 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Correction!

The New Suction Dredging Court date

Posted: Today at 4:32pm Because of a recent attempt to move the Emergency Rule on Gravel Transfer from Siskiyou County down to the Cucamunga Court on the preliminary Injunction on July 23, 2013, the Cucamunga Court has postponed the hearing set for the 23rd forward. The new tentative date for the Preliminary Injunction in Cucamunga Court will be Aug. 27th 2013.

I am sorry to announce this but the Court is the boss. Please when you get this note please send it out to your email list and post it on the websites that you visit. I know that many planned on being at the Cucamunga Hearing on the 23rd and I do not want them to waste their trip.

Thanks You

Jerry Hobbs    

Jerry

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

July 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

with a five hour drive to there, i won't be making it this time. 

--

July 21, 2013 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.