Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > January 2013 Bear River Outing

RobynM

I'm definitely coming. I just bought an Angus MacKirk Expedition Sluice from Cabela's, I hope it arrives in time for this Bear River Outing :)

--

" :)"

January 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Robyn..... If you do get it and you see me at Bear. Come by and see how i have mine running. This kind of sluice you knida have to just have faith that the gold is getting trapped. There is no real way of seeing how well your doing tell you clean up. But wow, when you see what it does catch, you'll know that it works. Now i just feed it as fast as i can.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

January 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JonDavis
I'll be there.... we love the Bear! Been itching to get my new Keene sluice in the water.
January 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stormscrambler

i cant wait i just built my stand for my cal drop riffle and i will also have my proline and some extra pans if any one need any thing

--

i would rather sleep out side :D

January 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Just an FYI, the Bear outing is January, this coming Saturday.

And I changed the title to read January.........

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

January 7, 2013 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Big OOps I did mean January, thank you for correcting me Dale! The long range weather forecast looks good, but I will be coming if it rains lol. I have to do some digging and sluicing or go crazy :)

--

" :)"

January 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

richard morris

wish i ciuld go but got to work dammit

--

January 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.