Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Current Fund Raiser Item > Round 2!!!! BAZOOKA Gold Trap!

DaleMyer
Administrator

Wow! a sellout the first meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The top vote getter for the last fundraiser was the Bazooka "Prospector" Gold Trap, selected at the Feb General Meeting. If you read Joe's post below, you will see that due to the popularity of the Bazooka, the staff voted to have a second round!!!

You know the drill. There's a limited amount of $2 tickets available and as soon as sales reach the limit, a winner is drawn.  What's that you say?? You can't make it to meetings but you want in! Send a check ASAP made out to "EB Prospectors" to:

(Tickets are $2 each so your check amount should be an even number.)

EBP c/o Dale Myer                                     
P.O. Box 153
Clayton, CA 94517

Number of $2 tickets sold as of 3/28/2013 is 0 of ~200

Should there be a "remote" winner, that lucky person will asked to make arrangements to pick up the item or the club reserves the option of adding a shipping fee depending on all the variables like weight of item and distance of winners location. Come on, you know I had to put in a just-in-case disclaimer at some point.

See the product demonstarted in a 9 min video <---click here

Cool Technology......

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

February 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Sweet!  I'm glad the Bazooka won.  I was introduced to the Bazooka Gold trap by the legend HurtHawk at an EBP Bear River outing back in 2010. After seeing it, I was sold.

Todd back at the 2011 ICMJ show had a limited-run "Super-Mini" which is essentially the "Mini" version but approximately double the length.  So I bought one.  It is awesome, and I can only imagine how much more awesome the Prospector model will be for volume... especially at Bear River.

I exclusively use mine  in all prospecting trips.  Setup is a snap, and SUPER easy to clean up. No mats, no lengthy cleanup, just place in a bucket with some water in it bottom-side-down, tilt and shake.... and viola... cons ready for panning.   Here is the 1st cleanup pan from the 4-man team (Sourdough, Fred, Blind Bob, and I) from the Jan 2013 EBP outing:   http://www.freewebs.com/eastbaygpaa/apps/photos/photo?photoid=172742073 

Good luck to everyone!

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

February 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Smith

I have the mini and the prospector , They both work very very GOOD. You can't go wrong with theses. I put adjustable legs on the Prospector so I can work it in deeper water.

--

February 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

I have the Mini and the Miner.  Great sluice boxes!  Can't wait to win the Prospector :P

--

Joel

March 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Wow! Sellout the first night, including some tickets purchased via mail! The Bazooka went to out pal Lucky Lenny! We'll have some news soon on a new major raffle prize......   Thanks everybody! There are no membership dues and events like this are how we fund the things we do! Thanks to all that bought tickets!

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

March 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

update-- at the Bd mtg last night we agreed to get another Bazooka gold trap to raffle since the last one went sooooo fast, and some members of the club didn't get any chance at it.

we'll also set up the voting for the next item.

thanks, sourdough joe

March 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.