Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted to buy > New 49'er membership

Pucky

FYI        PolitDear Pucky,

I am Jason Inks, a close friend of Dave McCracken. I am the web master of the New 49'er web site and the administrator of the New 49'er email Newsletter.This is just to let you know that I have come into one more full-paid lifetime New 49'er membership, which is available for just $1000.00. I see the very same memberships trading for $1,500 and more on the Internet!There is nothing owing on this membership. The buyer will just need to pay a $50 transfer fee to the Club. The sale and transfer transaction can be made directly through the New 49'ers office in Happy Camp. Please understand that this needs to be paid in full. I am unable to accept payments. If you are interested, please call Montine in the New 49'ers office at (530) 493-2012 or send her an email to . She will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Montine is normally in the office (California) between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.I hope to meet up with a bunch of you guys on the Klamath River this season,Best wishes, Jason InksThe New 49er's, 27 Davis Road, Happy Camp, California 96039, USA

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

March 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Still available.........

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.