Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > October 2013 Bear River Group Campground

Sourdough Joe

Hello All,

the club has reserved the Bear River Group Campground for the nights of 11 thru 14 October 2013. this is a long weekend. thanks to Dale for getting this on the calendar.

this post is to get a committment of folks who'll attend, so the up front costs can be offset by the number of attendees. like last year it's not to profit, just offset the cost.

and to ask for any ideas as to activities, and schedule of events. the water level should be lower, meaning access to more spots where the gold is hiding.

a common operation for kids is what i'd like to see and do, but i'll need help, and how many kids would be there?

please let us know your constructive thoughts and ideas.

thanks, sourdough joe

--

March 13, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ralph

I know this outing isn’t for a while but this really interests me. I would love to stay the whole weekend if we got enough people to help split the total cost. My son will be 4 years old by then and he just would love it. So as long as life doesn’t interfere with me being able to go I would like to be kept in the know about this outing. And what I could do to help push this event in the right direction.

--

I WASH ROCKS!

March 14, 2013 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis Poirier

Are we having a pot luck on Sat night? I plan on attending.

March 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

LOL Dennis!!  I'll go if you do!! You have to camp near me though...

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

March 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator
I'm in! This is the weekend before my fishing trip. I'll help out anyway I can. If we have enough kids to do a common dig, I'll set up the trommel to drop into a sluice and have the kids dig and bring dirt to dump in the trommel. Let me know if that will help if we have enough kids. Dale
--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

March 14, 2013 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

Me and my son Sean (12 years old then) will be there.  Let me know if there is anything we can help out with.

--

Joel

March 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

I will be there for sure!

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

March 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Opeth Miner

I'm a newbie and would love to join you guys...perfect timing as I'm just getting back from a archery antelope hunt in Wyoming... :-)

March 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JonDavis

my family would be interested in going. Also i like the idea of a kids common... sounds fun, im sure my daughter would love to dig!

March 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

It sounds like fun...keep me posted on costs and deadlines and such.

March 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Count me in also! Had a real good time last year and looking forward to this years outing!

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

March 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jim504

Same for us,was a good turnout last year as well!

--

March 14, 2013 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

I cant say we all will be there but I will be there for a day or 2. And that time of year, the water will be all kinds of low. Will have to see how the kids do this summer with camping.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

March 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

richard morris

im in ill be their for sure

--

March 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

billd

I'll be there, and maybe my grand daughter and son-in-law. Sounds like a good time...

March 15, 2013 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Martythesnail

I'm in, at least I want to be in ! That's a far stretch down the road!

For one day I would like to have a 4 hour common with any interested parties.

Last year was great fun,great folks and great BIG great meals !

March 15, 2013 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

with enough kids, and or adults , we should be able to have a couple common operations.

please post here if you're "in" for a common & if it should be for a split of what's found, as different from buying the gold and splitting that.

thanks, sourdough joe

--

March 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

I just joined your club and this is the reason why I did, My 7 year old son and I will be there. A common for kids sounds GREAT.

March 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

DaleMyer at March 14, 2013 at 4:10 AM

I'm in! This is the weekend before my fishing trip. I'll help out anyway I can. If we have enough kids to do a common dig, I'll set up the trommel to drop into a sluice and have the kids dig and bring dirt to dump in the trommel. Let me know if that will help if we have enough kids. Dale

You can use a trommel there?

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

March 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator
The hand-crank trommel is basically a 1/4-inch classifier. No problem if you laddle in water by hand.
--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

March 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.