Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > April outing Confluence

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

I wasn't at the last meeting. Anyone plan on going? I'm gathering from what Dale posted.... we are on our own? No sign in?

If you do plan on going, get there early for a good parking spot. If the water is high, there is a gravel bar near  the North fork side (restroom side).

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

April 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Bradley,

On the events,polls, and surveys page there are maps posted under the April outing thread. There will be a sign up sheet and yes, your right, get there early if you plan to park anywhere close.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

April 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martythesnail

Hey Bradly, I be going. I believe what Dale ment was coming over from Placerville =your on your own and will have a Nice- Long- Windy drive. Gary said he was going and doing sign up, but NO canopy as he would have to pay for another park spot ! He be parked at easy access, working under Bridge there.

April 7, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

My bad. I wasn't clear about 80 being the recommended route. The sign-in place is shown on the maps link. I will re-word what I wrote. 8)

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

April 7, 2013 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

All, I will be at the outing and will be at the restroom area next to the second bridge until 8 to 8:30 if you wish to drop by and sign in. I will also be at my truck around 12 noon and taking pictures of the members that make the outing!

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

April 8, 2013 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

April 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.