Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Prayers

Sourdough Joe

i've received word from Wayne Nuggetbrain Peterson that Pucky is in the hospital and he and his wife need our prayers.

although i'm not certain God will listen to a sinner that i am, i will pray for Pucky's return to health, and for his wife.

humbly submitted for your consideration, sourdough joe

--

May 20, 2013 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

I will keep Pucky and family in my thoughts and prayers asking that he recovers to prospect many more years. God Bless you Pucky! Get well soon.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

May 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Get well Pucky,  Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

May 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

as well as mine

--

joe davis squabman

May 20, 2013 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom Cochran

Prayers have been sent, get well Pucky

May 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jst1Dreamr

Get well Pucky

--

Randy

May 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg

Get well Pucky, Our prayers are with you and family.

--

Greg Bucklin

Santa Clara, CA

GPAA / EBP

May 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HurtHawk

I just talked to Terri this morning...he is sedated and on a breathing tube so they can remove the fluid from his lungs. He is one sick puppy so keep your prayers and positive thoughts going out to him. I will try to keep everyone updated on line as to his progress.
Rick (HurtHawk)

May 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lenny

Pucky, Get better soon. Our prayer's are with you. Diane and Lenny.

--

May 22, 2013 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

@HurtHawk

Rick,

I live very close to Pucky although I've never been there. The next time you speak to Terri (who I haven't met), please tell her I'm available for anything she needs. Feed the dog, mow the lawn etc. anything that relieves her to be with Pucky. Will pm my # to you. I know others would be willing to help if there's anything besides local chores she needs. Thanks Rick.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

May 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Irene

Get well Pucky

May 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bryan henningfeld . golden bear

i live just outside of the travis gate.i would be happy to deliver a card that we all could sign at the meeting.a big get well card would be nice.i'd go see him but i think he's in ICU.

--

Golden Bear

May 22, 2013 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Get well pucky.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

May 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeker

Friends,

Does anyone know where Pucky is hospitalized and what his real name is? I might be able to visit - even in ICU and let him know that we all are with him in spirit.

Seeker

May 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeker

Friends,

Duh! I just looked up Pucky on the member list - so that helped!

But - does anyone know what hospital he is in?

May 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Star

Get well pucky.  all my positive is now directed firmly in your dircetion my friend.

--

Cool and rich like silt from a riverbed.

May 23, 2013 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick & Jackie Lindgren

Get well soon, prayers said for you and your family.

May 23, 2013 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HurtHawk

I just got off the phone with Terri....Pucky is doing OK and they hope to be able to upgrade his status tomorrow. Keep the positive thoughts coming...it is working.
Rick

May 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

From my family to yours, we wish you the best of health and recovery.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

May 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HurtHawk

Just got off the phone with Pucky. He is able to talk and managed one lap around the hospital corridor today so things are definitely looking up for him. He is still very weak and will require some time to regain his strength but at least he is vertical occasionally.
Rick

May 27, 2013 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.