Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Prayers

Greg

That's Great News! We're pullin' for him for a full and speedy recovery.

--

Greg Bucklin

Santa Clara, CA

GPAA / EBP

May 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

james 48

Glad to hear the good news.

May 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Vertical and on the green side of the grass is what counts. Good job Pucky. Get well soon!

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

May 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Take it easy. First steps out of the woods will lead you back to the river..... just take small steps to get there.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

May 28, 2013 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

billd

Glad to hear the good news...:)

May 28, 2013 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

Pucky,keep up the good fight. we did not go to your claim as we were finding some yellow and did not want to break camp and reset. This weekend some of us are going to Bear River. I do have people interested in going to your Rose Creek claim and will let you and every one else know when and for how long.

Continue to a good recovery. We are with you all the way.

Joe davis

--

joe davis squabman

May 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I posted this in a different thread as I can finally write something.

I am a bit better; and I  thank the many of you folks for the well wishes! I'll post more, when some more test results come in. I was tubulated the first BAD 10 days (May17-27th) It started with athsma and Coscochrininia in Feb and  was full blown Acute respiritory failure caused by 'Staph Aureus' Pneumonia, About May 1st I went downhill faster. I was admitted to 'Urgent Care' 4 times in less than the last 2 weeks. (There is around 3 weeks I do not remember a thing. This 21 day(or so) isolation/ IV / treatment I will complete around June 12th will be a deciding factor of my actuall overall recovery. This is the best I can explain now, as I really got my ass kicked. I am very happy to be alive and walking/talking. Again; Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers! I am at the VA Medicle Center  in Martinez until I get a Green Light. These Med's I take are the most powerful I have ever taken, And the Doctors say are a "Must Take" !     "Do or die" is not just an old saying any more. Later.....

June 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Pucky,

congrats on stayin' alive.

it is nice to think our prayers and well wishes were effective as evidenced by your recovery. Whatever the cause, we celebrate your return to good health.

still praying you completely recover, no relapses, and get out to prospect and mine more gold, gold, gold.

sincerely, sourdough joe 

--

June 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.