Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Pucky

HurtHawk

Talked to Pucky this morning. He is feeling better and in fine spirits. They moved him to another room and he now has a telephone. The number is 707 423-3112. I am sure he would love to hear from friends and relatives...give him a call.

Rick (HurtHawk)

May 29, 2013 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bryan henningfeld . golden bear

so glad hes feeling better

--

Golden Bear

May 30, 2013 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

I am a bit better; and I  thank the many of you folks for the well wishes! I'll post more, when some more test results come in. I was tubulated the first BAD 10 days (May17-27th) It started with athsma and Coscochrininia in Feb and  was full blown Acute respiritory failure caused by 'Staph Aureus' Pneumonia, About May 1st I went downhill faster. I was admitted to 'Urgent Care' 4 times in less than the last 2 weeks. (There is around 3 weeks I do not remember a thing. This 21 day(or so) isolation/ IV / treatment I will complete around June 12th will be a deciding factor of my actuall overall recovery. This is the best I can explain now, as I really got my ass kicked. I am very happy to be alive and walking/talking. Again; Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers! I am at the VA Medicle Center  in Martinez until I get a Green Light. These Med's I take are the most powerful I have ever taken, And the Doctors say are a "Must Take" !     "Do or die" is not just an old saying any more. Later.....

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

Pucky,

Glad to, see you are posting again. Looks like the doctors are leading you in the right direction even if they left a bad taste in your mouth before they did.( if that's why you are bitter) Keep up the fight and hope to see you on a meetup in the future.

--

joe davis squabman

June 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

oh oh that was better not bitter. Sorry for the miss read.

--

joe davis squabman

June 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Actually bitter is a good word. They messed around (My oppinion) and after 4 emergency trips( and 5 months)  realized I have a deadly bactierial lung infection. Being stuck in a hospital for a month is no picknik either. Now I am in Martinez 11 miles from home and I am stuck here. Yah Joe, I am a bit bitter....

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grubstake Wyatt
Pucky, this is Wyatt! I didn't know that you were in the hospital! I hope you feel better soon! I wish you the best! I have been in the hospital also due to a blood infection and upper body bacteria problem! Oh what fun it is getting older! Hope your doing well!
June 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Pucky I hope you're getting better, sorry I've been away from the club outings taking care of a few things and didn't realize what happened to you. God bless you and bring your health back.

--

" :)"

June 12, 2013 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

It is now July 11th, one day short of my 62nd Birthday. :D  I saw my Lung Doctor yesterday. I still have Pnumonia, but the antibiotics I am still taking have it under control, and I should be free and clear in 6 months to a year. The Bactierial BUG I have is a very strong and nasty one. I am fortunate to be alive and doing so well. I have been cleared to go on the Alaska Trip! I will need to take a few extra precausions, but am happy to do so! Thanks for the well-wishes folks! I have to get packing! :D

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

July 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

Please do take the extra precautions. Good luck to you and hope you find what we all look for.

--

joe davis squabman

July 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.