Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome Folks!! > Hello From Fresno!

ty.yocum

My name is Ty, I'm a USAF Veteran and Prospector. I'm a full time student, which means I'm on break from school til the 17, when summer school starts up. I'm trying to find people in Fresno who want to go prospecting. I am an ex-carpenter. I work really hard, and for long periods of time. If you go out mining with me you WILL feel it for days afterward. I have all the equiptment to highbank except the truck. If you have a truck and are interested hit me up!

Please dont waste my time if your not a hard worker. I use to stand walls for a living, I'm a machine when I work, and I move a ton of material! I don't want a partner who watches me work or is tired after we've unloaded all my gear and cant make it the rest of the day.

I'm trying to find some gold! And I can spend all day in the sun doing it! Hope I don't sound mean, I'm just trying to weed out the people who are thinking of trying prospecting out for the first time with me. I'm not panning! I'm a small mining operation. I only pan when testing and clean up. All other times I'm a steam-shovel! And I have fun doing it!!

Ty

[email protected]  Hit me up if you want to find gold!

June 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ty.yocum

I thought guys would be coming out of the wood work when I made my post. Nobody wants to go prospecting? I guess I scared everybody with the hard work comment! Sure wish I lived in Elk Grove where the only hard worker lives! lol

Whats up Chuck?

June 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rich68

Ty, almost all of our members are located in the east bay area (hence the East Bay in the title), so I doubt the lack of interest is due to the request for hard workers. :/

If you want to come up this way (anything north of Yosemite) to do some mining, I'm sure you'll get a better response.

--

People are doing either what they THINK is right,
or what they KNOW is wrong.

June 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Hello Ty,  first, welcome!  I keep wanting to post here but I get distracted easily. :)   You may want to hook up with a local GPAA chapter in Fresno,  the Central Valley Prospectors.   http://www.cvprospectors.org    Like Rich said,  we are hard workers, at least most of us.  ;)  If you are interested in making the trek, our next regularly scheduled meeting is tomorrow, June 6.  Details are in the welcome page.   Good luck and hope to meet you.  

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

June 5, 2013 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ty.yocum

Yeah, I was just playing. My buddy Dale at California Sluice Box told me to get on here. He said you guys were a better club to be a part of.

CVP will kick you out if you miss a meeting. I have a family that comes first, you know what I mean?

I know I can't be the only member from Fresno! Or am I... lmao

Ty

June 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Fresno member  -- dukesrebelyell

--

June 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.