Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Mining equipment and products > Ideas for an adjustable Sluice Stand for CA River Sluice?

joel1316

Hello All,

I'd like to be able to use a sluice stand when trying set up my CA River Sluice as it would make life that much more easier....  Any have any ideas or suggestions?

--

Joel

June 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

I made mine from PVC...It's light and easy to pre-fab. I also use it for my recirc. unit (see dry hill by steve photos)

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

June 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Any chance you have keene sluice with stand. the stand work good. just a little work and it sits real good

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

June 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

Leroy,Charlie and I are going to,Bear again. We will leave Ceres about 07:00 on Wednesday. We will be there until we are to tired.If you want to find us, go up stream to the third wet spot on the trail. We will be camping near the top of the camp ground as possible.Byob(other wise it's keystone light) and a fire log and party til I drop.

come and enjoy our fire

--

joe davis squabman

June 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT at June 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Any chance you have keene sluice with stand. the stand work good. just a little work and it sits real good

No Keene stand... But not unwilling to buy one.  Any idea on what modifications it would need?  Would it still work on Keene sluices after the modification?

Thanks Bradley!

--

Joel

June 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.