Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lets see you delete this Dale!

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

HapPPy BirTHDay.Thanks for keeping this site up and running, now make sure you do the same for yourself. Have a good one and many more to come.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

June 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Happy Birthday Dale..........:D

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Thanks. I'll get back to you. I'm busy milking the birthday / Father's weekend.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

June 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Dale,

Happy days, Birth and Father's. wishing you many more filled with gold memories and memories of gold.

sourdough joe 

--

June 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

<------Shades coming in handy after the looooong weekend. Got a good workout Saturday. Pictures to follow later as I'm off to a jobsite.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

June 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Ramos
Administrator

Happy Belated Birthday Dale.  At least you found a croissant flake on the outing!  :D 

--

-Ramos
Secretary, East Bay Prospectors

June 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Thanks Ramos. Now I don't have to find my dictionary to spell croissant. Yes, it was truely a birthday treat to find perhaps the biggest flake, coined the "Croissant Flake" or CF for short, of the outing and on the claim, so far. Clearly visible from the space shuttle (because they're parked on the ground now and can log on to see the picture below). This fine specimen was captured by the newly remodeled A52 sluice recently featured on this website with a detailed, information filled post. (OK well actually it never made it past the original A52 inspection mat but it was "in" the rebuilt sluice). If this trend keeps up we should investigate hiring Sherpa's to help carry out the loads after outings here. The CF is on its way by armored car to a jeweler (with good eye site) to make it into a necklace for my GF. Nah, I made up the last part. She'd kick my arse.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

June 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

That was a nice little birthday picker from Ma Nature for sure! :)

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

June 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Omg Happy belated Birthday Dale!

--

" :)"

June 19, 2013 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.