Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Amer.Mining Rights Assoc.

DaleMyer
Administrator

Recieved this email. Maybe somebody out there has more time than I do right now to look into it. Near the end there's a sentence saying, in summary, there's a lot of like-minded folks but no one website... Makes me wonder where they stand with WMA and PLP. I'm all for this guy's success but we must choose our battles. Thinking you don't need to get informed or involved in these political issues is like the caterpillar looking up at a passing butterfly and saying, "You'll never get me up in one of those things." Comments welcome on this org and how to fight the land closures.

Thanks,

Dale

Dear Dale Myers of East Bay Prospectors
We would like to introduce ourselves to your organization.  AMRA, American Mining Rights Association is a Non-profit Association (and a “501(c)3) pending with the IRS) which advocates public land access and mining rights for all of the United States.  We are a group of miners, fishermen, hunters, hikers, public land users and military men and women laser focused on maintaining our fundamental rights.
With the direction our country appears to be heading, standing up and being heard has never been more important than it is right now.  In California alone, over 2.2 million acres of public lands have been designated as off limits just in the past week for the yellow legged frog.  This is in addition to the other millions of acres already deemed to be off limits to our activities.  The story is the same for Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, Alaska and many more states.  We all know miners, hikers, hunters and public land users are not criminals, we are responsible lovers of the outdoors and just want to be able to exercise our rights to access and use these lands for these purposes as we have since the inception of our country. 
Are you concerned with the direction we are heading?  If so, we would like to partner with you and your members.  We are aware there are many groups out there which advocate for our rights, however there is not a group or website which provides our like minded people with a consolidated outlet to obtain information on what is happening in America concerning the loss of these rights.  We intend to change that.  Our website will have up to date information on the attacks all across our country, legal statuses on cases, bills being passed in the middle of the night and other intrusive legislation. 
When we formed this Association, we decided we would open up our claims to our donors.  We are currently obtaining claims in every single state we can for the purpose of giving them access to proven claims.  If you know of any claims we can acquire or would like to donate a claim to us, please contact us.  This Association is not a gold club where the owners of the club get rich.  The proceeds we receive in donations will go to our legal fund to actively inform our readers, members and to aggressively fight for our rights.  Remember, we are a non-profit and all of the proceeds go to protect your rights and the rights of your associates.
Never before has a time come when it is more important to unite.  Please join us, tell your members about us and let us unite in keeping what we have.  Please visit our website at americanminingrights.com

Mr. Shannon Poe
President/CEO
American Mining Rights Association, a Non-profit Association

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

June 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

picker

Hi Dale and fellow members.

I have talked with Shannon Poe on many acasions over several different problems

we as miners,hunters,fishers, avter's, americans have encountered.

Shannon is a stand up guy and his outfit is above board.

he has partnered with many groups which does include WMA and PLP and more

some of the money coming in will go to PLP and others

He is just giving YOU a reward for your donation which goes to fight for our rights.

the only group which does this....the reward is the use of some great mining claims.

a few of the claims i have mined over the years when owned by others.

Hall's gulch is one of the great areas he has and i really like that area.

I have just joined his out fit and i do not really need any new ground to mine.

why? he is bringing more man power to the fight.

myself i am just a redneck with some college and unsure of how i can make a difference in the fight. well by joining i now have a voice and someone smarter than me to do the fighting for me! knowing when and what paper to file is most of the battle!

If it just was taking some of these liberals to the woodshed I would do the whooping my self!

Just my two cents

I know there are 1000's of guys just like me in California alone who need feet on the ground in the fights that affect us all.

Dale B.

June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Hi Dale B.,

Thanks for the two cents on this group. I guess what threw me was the statement about there's no one website for this info when many of us are members of PLP and WMA. I guess I will email him and ask for clarification of where his org fits in with the rest. I'm all for getting the troops organized, as long as we're in the same tent.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

June 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

picker

check out some of the new info posted on the AMRA

website

including USFS 2813.14

AND BURN THIS CODE INTO YOUR HEAD

you will need it very soon!

July 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply