Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The DGD Meeting

Pucky

The DGD Meeting will be held on July 10th, not the 3rd....

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Does the Delta Diggers advertise for us on their club site. Just askin

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

June 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Yes, I try to keep everyone up-to-date. We have folks belonging to both Chapters going to more Outings and meetings = More fun and more Gold. Does that bother you? Meetup is a great place to keep up-to-date as we send out email reminders. I do see the EBP's don't use that any more. 925-672-1863 if needed

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 26, 2013 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerploink

As a Lodi local I personally appreciate the notifications as I recently a member of both clubs due to distance to meetings. Not sure meetup has any bearing, but attendence at events/meetings appears to be robust and trending up lately. EPB website seems to have a lot more traffic and activity which I appreciate as well.

June 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

BINGO! :D 

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

June 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Pucky at June 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM

BINGO! :D 

did you see he's a new member?

welcome Bingo!

--