Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Mining equipment and products > What the heck is this??

Steve

Soooo.......Who can tell me what this thing is?

June 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Flower pot power sluice with a tomato salad.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

June 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT at June 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Flower pot power sluice with a tomato salad.

Bradley, your close.....it's a watermelon salad!! :D Actually this device doesn't use power of any kind. It's highly portable, very compact, works in low to no flow situations, weighs about 3 LBS. so I can use it anywhere I have a little water....any more guesses?

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

June 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Ok....here it is set up. I call it "Off My Rocker" for obvious reasons. :)

--

June 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

For a second I was wondering why the life saver? Then I realized, its to make the rocking action easier...  Great idea!

--

Joel

July 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

joel1316 at July 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

For a second I was wondering why the life saver? Then I realized, its to make the rocking action easier...  Great idea!

Joel,

Part of a bulky rocker is the base but the tube deflates to nothing and weighs the same. I wanted something as light and compact as possible. I used PVC pipe for the frame instead of bulky wood or metal sides to keep it compact, light and portable. I'm going to brave the heat on Wednesday and test it on the Bear. 8)

--

July 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joel1316

Make sure to bring lots of drinking water on tomorrow.

--

Joel

July 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.