Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > heading to Bear tomorrow

Steve

Going for the day to test new rocker. Sooooo glad it uses a dipper for water instead of a pump!! Since no one got back to me about the wet rule I'm going to go wet to wet and avoid problems. I got a new waterproof camera for bd so I hope to have a few interesting pics to post.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 5, 2013 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Rocker sounds nice, please post pics! :D

--

" :)"

July 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Robyn,

Go to the "Mining Equipment and Products" Forum. Look for what the heck is this? You'll find pictures and the discussion.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

July 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

RobynM at July 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Rocker sounds nice, please post pics! :D

Robyn, I posted a couple pics in the photo section of my Idea of a portable rocker. I slipped on a loose cobble on my way out to set it up and hurt my right knee. The day was rather uncomfortable from that point so I only stayed 4 hrs. I ran about 6 buckets before I called it quits. I like to work around the stream side vegetation but they have put the skids to digging anywhere close to the native plants so I stayed out in the stream for zip (almost). Still better than staying home. I like to think I learn something even when I fail. I don't think my lack of production was the fault of my design. When my knee is better I plan to run a test with lead to see how it works. I know, why didn't I do that before I used it but you would have to know me better and you would understand that if I do something, I believe in it from conception.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.