Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > Club Outings > July @ 155

Steve

Who else is going up early? I was thinking about going early Thursday. It takes about 25-30 gals. of diesel (round trip) for me to reach the club claims so I'd like to make sure I'm really hurting when I get home so I feel like I got my money's worth!!! I'm soooooo bad at finding a good spot to dig I thought a couple days head start couldn't hurt either!!

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 14, 2013 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pucky

Great idea going early and securing a good spot....You can post that request on Meetup and hundreds will see it.....:D

--

P  Pu  Puc  Pucky!

July 14, 2013 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jim504

We will be there, hope the host will bring a few membership(4) packages for the club-have guests and they want to join!

jim

--

July 15, 2013 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg

Since we don't use meetup anymore, how many are planning on attending the July outing? I'll be there with my son.

--

Greg Bucklin

Santa Clara, CA

GPAA / EBP

July 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

I was thinking of getting there on Thursday but now it looks more like Fri, Sat, and possibly Sun.

--

July 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Digger Dale

Hey Steve, I am planning on driving up Thursday morning too.          I need the extra time if I get lost and finding the paystreak. Dale 

July 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jere-Miner

i watched a video on you tube the other day where a guy was locating the iron sand flow with his metal detector to hunt a possible paystreak. he stacked up rocks in the lines hes was getting iron target signals,,  by doing this he  said that he was chasing flows at different water levels.  at the 155 it might not be best to try this where the main camp is since it has been worked decently in the past two years.. but further on down stream it might just work..  heads up!

--

J.Osgood

EBP

"Live Long and Prospect!"

July 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

I saw this video too Jere-Miner it was interesting, I wonder if it would work at 155? is 155 the furthest in?

--

" :)"

July 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

Steve,

Blind Bob and i will be going up on Thursday.

see you when you get there.

sourdough joe

--

July 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg

Well, as life would have it I'm now working this weekend. I hope all who make it have a fantastic time.

--

Greg Bucklin

Santa Clara, CA

GPAA / EBP

July 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

I have to work on my Rover, Cooling system serpentine belt and tensioner replacement and fluid flush, new catalytic converters, mufflers and exhaust pipe, fuel system clean and check, new front brake calipers and brake fluid flush, then run a black box check and reset. I hope you all have a great time out there. My Rover will be tested and ready for the August outing.

--

" :)"

July 19, 2013 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

wow, those folks sure do PARTY!

good thing i did not go to get any peace and quiet,

i went to play in the water, get muddy and find some gold, and Blind Bob and i did just that.

HurtHawk put up some pics, thanks HurtHawk. 

--

July 21, 2013 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

I posted some pics of the outing in the photo section.

--

July 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.