Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > * * *155 Outing Heads up* * *

DaleMyer
Administrator

This came to me as an RV parking warning. Don't bail if parking a car for the day.

Got word there's another large group using the 155 camping area for a large family reunion. I have a cell# to call in the morning to get the scoop on space but word was there wasn't room for RV's. I'll post ASAP as to what I find out in the morning. Got home too late from working to call now. There may be places to camp at the 154 but no toilet facilities and I don't know about RV parking as The one time I visited the 154 it was spread out little sites, not one big site like the 155. Don't shoot the messenger!

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

July 19, 2013 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

As of 10am Friday, I have no further info. I left a message for a person there to call back. If anybody knows anybody up there now, with cell coverage, please call and add any pertinent info here.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

July 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Still no word from anybody. I'm aborting the mission to do chores around the house that are overdue rather than make it more crowded.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

July 19, 2013 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jim504

Hey guys we are going(5) of us,some need to join still, also Rick said he will be there as well......don't bail guys!  :)

--

July 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Hi Jim,

I had to say something after being told there's no room for RV's. Jackie gave me her Rick's cell# but I get no response. If you're in touch with anybody up there, let me know. Thanks.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

July 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

This came to me as an RV parking warning. Don't bail if parking a car for the day.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer

July 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.